Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 8 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

So according to the leaked script info in facebook, Arya storyline with Jaqen won't begin before episode 2 or 3

It might be too literal from the page but I always wanted her to open the doors to be greeted by the Kindly Man as a dead person with the full on skull and worm in the eye look.

Varys could easily be lying to Tyrion as a misdirection. Once they split (maybe he has something to do with Jorah capturing Tyrion in the show?) he can make his way to Dorne for that episode 9 moment, then tell Kevan (why lie to a dead man?) his real plans at the end of the 10th episode, paving the way for (f)Aegon in S6.

I could definitely see this happening. They could just show a mostly CG scene of Storms end being attacked as Varys tells Kevan about Aegon which will be a shock to Kevan and the viewer. This also lets them not have to cast Aegon until season 6.

And Brienne getting chased off from the Vale at some point.

I wonder if that LF quote is before he leaves for KL or after he (presumably) returns. Your thoughts?

It kinda reminds me of the last Bolton scene of Season 4. So after KL would be my guess.

Speaking of the Vale. Maybe Brienne and Sansa don't meet and LF just sends his soldiers to kill her.

How about Stan's beard and bloodstains, huh?)

It seems as though they're taking AFFC/ADWD and giving it the 2010+ movie treatment of making everything...jazzed? I don't know how to describe it. Making plots more..."actiony," everywhere, wherever possible. At least that's how the trailer seems, but its trying to grab the large audience that tunes in to see that more than two characters in a room and plots, so I dunno.

Archived