Sansa slaying 'a giant'

The Wolfswood

Yes that's true, Nerevanin.

I believe Baelish will stay in the story for quite a while yet. There is, at the moment, a lack of really big scale complex villains who qualify as truly gamechanging antagonists. Martin may need LF far into the last book and his downfall may be a huge event where Sansa only does the last little push before the big climax.

That means Sansa will either stay under Baelish's influence for quite a while yet and may be his accomplice in many ways or she indeed gets a new storyline elsewhere apart from him just like some believe the trailers suggest.

Yes that's true, Nerevanin.

I believe Baelish will stay in the story for quite a while yet. There is, at the moment, a lack of really big scale complex villains who qualify as truly gamechanging antagonists. Martin may need LF far into the last book and his downfall may be a huge event where Sansa only does the last little push before the big climax.

That means Sansa will either stay under Baelish's influence for quite a while yet and may be his accomplice in many ways or she indeed gets a new storyline elsewhere apart from him just like some believe the trailers suggest.

I honestly can't neither imagine Sansa to leave Petyr's side at this point, nor that he will let her go as she seems crucial for his plans and, let's be honest, he won't give up on his little kissing Catelyn look-alike. I completely agree with you, he will probably stay til the end to be eventually killed or losing all his power or something. If Davos manages to find and bring Rickon, LF's plan to rule the North will be doomed, maybe he'll try to make Sansa oppose Rickon and that may be the thing that will make Sansa destroy him. Just a theory. :)

Archived