Two Facts and a Fib

Lany Freelove Cassandra

As TC has allready been I'm going to have a go

1. I may have been abducted by Aliens; at least I have no other explanation for the time gap and missing memories. I have no idea how I ended up the other side of the Themes in the middle of a corn field, late one night. But it took me a long time to find my way home.

2. I once claimed to be hiding in the bushes because I was studying the migration of a breed of extremely shy hedgehogs due to global warming. I claimed this because I needed an acceptable reason to be hiding in the bushes and did not want to reveal that I was naked.

3. One day when I was eight my Granddad walked my brother and I home from school. This was unusual because we normally walked ourselves home without supervision. Also Granddad did not come into the house when we got home. Granddad Died that morning, his last words where “I think I’m going to kick the bucket, Bugger”. My Brother has no memory of this.

Your both wrong.

It was 2. although mostly true the excuse I used was migrating black squirrels not shy headgehogs.

Although I don't actually belive I've been abducted by aliens I don't have any idea of how I got there and it did creep me out.

My Dead Granddad visited me many times and still does occassionally now. I don't really know if he's real or my overacting imagination, but he's real to me. From what I remember if he was real then I think my Brother saw him a few times, but I think it freaked him out more and he would never speak of it. brother would be really akward and sullen whenever I talked about Granddad visiting.

You may think I was cheating by swapping headgehogs and squirresl but I have posted both those storries before. I don't think I've posted about my Granddad.

Archived