Ramsay Bolton: The Only Heir? (Potential Show Spoilers)

I recently came across this interview with Iwan Rheon regarding Ramsay Bolton and his show arc

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/iwan-rheon-ramsay-bolton-interview

One part stood out to me:

HBO: What does he feel when his father announces Walda's pregnancy?

Iwan Rheon: It's a shock more than anything. In the back of his mind, he knew this could happen, but it happened quite fast. Even with his legitimacy, he knows deep down that a newborn son would be a huge threat to him. I wouldn't really count on the chances of that child surviving. Or Walda. Or anyone who's around.

Ramsay kills Fat Walda and the baby confirmed?

Once Walda said she was pregnant I thought that would be the traumatic scene that everyone's talking about. Sansa knows he feels threatened about this and she could manipulate him by trying to secure her own position by making him feel theyd have to kill Walda and the baby..Roose in the book even said he didnt think any child of his would survive especially when his actual legitimate heir he thought was killed by Ramsay before

Well we're already fairly certain he killed off his legitimate brother, Domeric, from the novels. It would be completely in character for him to see Walda and any children she bears as a threat. The only question really seems to be if Roose is going to put up with that indefinitely.

Archived