Smoking sea and Azor Ahai

Shane snow

According to the show, the smoking sea isn't smoky

We are talking about the books... And as stated above, no one actually was reborn in Valyria. I dont remember any text from Vics chapters saying that is where they were.

We are talking about the books... And as stated above, no one actually was reborn in Valyria. I dont remember any text from Vics chapters saying that is where they were.

Except for Euron who sailed the smoking seas of Valyria and was reborn as a King. Hell, his brother Balon could even be his Nissa Nissa.

Except for Euron who sailed the smoking seas of Valyria and was reborn as a King. Hell, his brother Balon could even be his Nissa Nissa.

He claims as much, but do we ever get any textual proof? I don't remember any more than hearsay. But I could be wrong.

They were in the vicinity, and certainly closer than any other character who's been 'resurrected' (possibly)

I kinda like the idea that the entire Valyrian race is AAR. That way 90% of the characters can secretly be AAR.

Archived