[Book andShow Spoliers] Theory Tully's will take over the Vale

Back in episode 10 of season 3 after the RW there is a scene were Walder Frey mentions that Edmure is in jail and Blackfish is on the run. The show hasn't mentioned any updates on this situation so best to assume it's still the same now. In the books Blackfish has meet up with LS and Edmure fights Jamie but seeing as there is no LS and Jamie os in Dorne thwen the question arises what will happen to the Tullys? Well the answer I think is Blackfish and Edmure are going to take over the Vale from LF. They are the closest family members next to LF that Robin has so when LF is foiled it would make sense they would take over while Robin is still growing up or if he bites it. Thoughts?

In my opinion the Blackfish will appear next season among the Brotherhood without Banners and he will plot to bring down the Frey's, free Edmure and get Riverrun back. I expect Septon Meribald/Gendry/Sandor Clegane to be involved in this storyline, possibly Jaime too.

In my opinion the Blackfish will appear next season among the Brotherhood without Banners and he will plot to bring down the Frey's, free Edmure and get Riverrun back. I expect Septon Meribald/Gendry/Sandor Clegane to be involved in this storyline, possibly Jaime too.

This. I could see Blackfish doing a LSH role as the leader of the brotherhood. Jaime will most likely head to find Brienne and then gets captured by Blackfish.

I think there's a fair chance the Blackfish shows up at the

Tourney at the Gates of the Moon

in the books, but in the show they seemed to scrap that whole plot, so I see him staying in the Riverlands

Archived