Meereen scene - Daario

tarafdori

What did you think about the throne room scene in Meereen?

Nice to see Grey Worm back and alive. Meereen seems more interesting now. Daario sort of insisted that he goes to find Dany with Jorah only. Jorah seemed suspicious about Daario. I believe Daario will get rid of Jorah next season. Maybe he starts wearing his eye patch next season..? :dunno:

I just can't trust Daario. There are castings for next season I know regarding a certain storyline but still.. Something is not right about him. Tell me I'm not alone! Either way it goes, I hope Euron will be awesome.

I thought it was nice to see a bit of confident and suave Daario, taking charge and talking smoothly.

I felt a little bit bad for Tyrion, although I belive Jorah and Daario had valid points for not bringing him.

I thought it was the most logical thing to do to take Jorah and not Tyrion. Jorah proved in the Pit he's a good fighter, while Tyrion is better with his mind. It's gonna be a very physically journey to find where the dragon went with Dany, for a dwarf that could be very difficult.

I think Daario has something up his sleeves.

Pretty sure that he doesn't really like Jorah (and vice versa) . So it's kinda fishy that he was defending Jorah in that conversation/argument. Plus, for him to actually talk sense and eagerly take charge of the situation is just so unlike him. I have always thought of him as someone who doesn't give a shit about anything other than fucking women and killing people for pleasure, yet Daario has always been a suspicious character right from the start.

Whatever his agenda is, maybe he sees Jorah as a threat to his plan, thus explaining why he was insistent in 'going to find' Dany with only Jorah. That way, it'll be easier for him to deal with Jorah. I doubt we'll see a cliche comical buddy cop adventure with these two next season like what we've seen with Jaime and Bronn in S5. It's going to be more interesting and I'm really looking forward to a duel to the death between them. :D

It was stupid.

"This city, in a time when being a eunuch is viewed with contempt and in a city that is very resistant to slaves becoming freed men, will listen to you! A freedman who's also a eunuch". Half the city won't listen to him, perhaps the freed section might, the other half (the richer one with more influence) won't.

I think jorah might try and kill daario same way daario might kill jorah.

Jorah tries to kill Daario. It is the last try he ever make.

I actually thought it would be the other way round. Daario is planning to stab Jorah in the back once they are alone. That's the only reason he decided they need to go find Dany as a duo.

I thought it was strange... why in the hell would anyone from Meereen adhere to the rule of some rando foreign dwarf?! Missandei who is 'Dany's right hand woman' & Grey Worm the commander of a group of men who so far have failed Dany on all accounts. Oh & Varys the Jack in the Box. I'm just sick of the buddy cop team ups

Archived