On deleted scenes

The Wedding of Hizdar & Daenerys was most likely cut from the season as well. Seeing as it sort of just happened "off-screen" before the pit now, and they said there were supposed to be three weddings...

Did they actually marry? I was so confused by this.

Dont forget Carice von hoten's "Ive kissed jon".

Where did that scene go?

I HATE the long intros..

I've seen that interview and it's so strange... Why would she spoil so easily what could be the biggest moment of the season? That would even be a book spoiler! And she would spoil her final scene in an interview? Doesn't make sense!

Maybe she's joking, or maybe she's talking about another version of the seduction scene where she kissed Kit and it was cut?

That's as strange as if Kit was asked "What was your hardest scene to film this season?" and he would answer "When I had to stay dead on the ground" :dunce:

I really think the kiss she is refering to is just part of the seduction scene that got cut. I doubt that she actually revives him with a kiss and gave that part away accidentally. I bet the seduction scene was longer initially and then they decided since Jon is resisting her and all it would probably be best not to see them kiss.

I am more interested in this quote from here, which seems to hint at something:

"He knows that world down south. He knows it better. We need him to sort of guide us in a way. And there’s also something else about him that we don’t really reveal. In the series we don’t find out just yet what it is. And it’s not just an attraction from female to male. Yes, he’s an attractive young man but that’s not her main goal, I think. Although she might like some nice interaction with a slightly younger person, maybe, for a change. [laughs] We feel that there’s something about him that she can sense, but we don’t go into it that deep just yet."

I really think the kiss she is refering to is just part of the seduction scene that got cut. I doubt that she actually revives him with a kiss and gave that part away accidentally. I bet the seduction scene was longer initially and then they decided since Jon is resisting her and all it would probably be best not to see them kiss.

But she also mentions that after that scene theres an even bigger scene.

I hope they did not film the Sansa/Ramsay Wedding Bedding and decide just to leave the audio. I would feel better knowing that Audio was all they did.

I am afraid that they did film it, but later decided to leave it out. I think so, because Ramsay's actor said that he couldn't convince himself filming that scene, but what we saw wasn't that hard to film actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I am afraid that they did film it, but later decided to leave it out. I think so, because Ramsay's actor said that he couldn't convince himself filming that scene, but what we saw wasn't that hard to film actually.

exactly, I wonder if Sophie will be asked that at ComicCon? She did say in other interviews that the crew had a hard time watching the scene and I cannnot understand viewing it being a problem after watching the episode. The sounds were horrible but the visual was nothing except for Sansa bracing herself as Ramsay could be heard disrobing, seemingly?

In the UK on Sky TV a programme called "Thronecast" is broadcast following each episode. Carice van Houten (who plays Melisandre) was a guest a few weeks ago and she was asked who was the best kisser, she replied that it was Kit Harrington (Jon Snow). Did we see them kiss in that scene at Castle Black? I don't remember it, possible deleted scene there?

Maybe her and Kit, "practiced" in real life. #TrailerTussle :cool4:

• 2 weeks later...

apparently, they did not, thankfully film the Sansa-Ramsay wedding night and edit the video and keep the audio. the audio was what they went for so that is a relief. Also, seems that Sophie has not watched episode 5-6 including the big one, 6. Does anyone really believe that?

Archived