Ran

Introductions

I just noticed this sticky. I found this awesome forum :bowdown: over a year ago and was using it and the Wiki as a companion reader to the novels and television series. I decided to sign up and start posting recently. Hope to make it a regular thing!

I just noticed this sticky. I found this awesome forum :bowdown: over a year ago and was using it and the Wiki as a companion reader to the novels and television series. I decided to sign up and start posting recently. Hope to make it a regular thing!

Welcome, Pistol Pate!

It's a monologue worthy of Shakespeare!! I wanted to know what happened when he brought the beehive and the goat into the brothel. Dinklage probably received the Emmy based on that performance alone.

Hi, my name is Cielo, I'm almost 70 y.o. and I'm in love with ASOIAF! I am in my fourth re-read. I'm fascinated with the forums. I've been reading them for about 6 months and I now declare that I can't live without them.

I live in Phoenix, USA, love books, music, movies, crafts. As for the forums I'm amazed about the extensive knowledge that a lot of contributors exhibit regarding History, Religions, Mythologies, Cultures,etc.

I'm driving my family crazy because of my obsession with ASOIAF, but little by little most of them are becoming interested, reading the books and watching the show. Thank you to all of you who have created and sustained these great forums.

Edited by Wisenan69

Hi Everyone, Thanks for having me....I can't wait to discuss the casting of Perdro Pascal as the Red Viper and all things Dorne.

DB~

:lmao:

It was hilarious, wasn't it? One could easily die laughing one's head off...

Hmmm, I'll suggest this to a few people... Hey, I'll tell you a joke and you laugh your head off, okay? - An easy way to get rid of somebody.

hey everyone!

new to the boards and working on finishing the books. i'm up to dwd so far and can't wait to finish the rest. big fan of the show too. season 4 will be epic!

good to meet you all! :cheers:

Hello everybody!

I'm from Serbia and I'd been planning to read the books since 2005. Back then I was swamped with Stephen King's Dark Tower (hence my nickname and avatar), but over here everybody in the fandom was talking about Martin. Since I'm not much into knights and swords, I never read it. Then the TV show came and everybody watched it. I said no, I will read the books first. Then came the Rains of Castamere episode and the internet exploded, so I had to watch the show. I watched it in less then 10 days and then I finally took the books to read. Currently I'm in the second quarter of Book 1. I noticed something I will post later in the appropriate section. Right now I want to buy A Feast For Crows, but I don't know which edition to buy. I would appreciate any help - I posted a thread in the "Still reading/AFFC"-section.

Thanks!