What will Stannis do if he wasn't killed?

I've always thought that if he lives it's because Brienne takes him to Roose as a way to get closer to Sansa, so what Stannis will do if he wasn't killed is hang upside down on a Bolton cross.

The Boltons will never make that sort of a deal and Brienne may be delusional (she claimed Renly the rightful King) knows that. Sansa is their ticket to get the Northerners on the Boltons side, they need Sansa to have a child with Ramsey to cement the Bolton legacy as the true King of the North and in the process diminish the Stark name.

I would say there is a better chance of Sandor Clegane coming and saving Stannis from Brienne than her attempting to trade Stannis for Sansa.

After geting mel and davos to north stannis became useless

Really! How exactly? He saved the Night's Watch from an annihilation, stopped Mance Rayder's Army and saved the North from the brutality that was to follow. He also helped free a few Northern Houses who joined forces with him.

Eh, true, just sort of trying to make a grand scenario, where Stannis and Jon don't die and Stannis having something to do.

How about Jon Snow as bastard of Ned Stark but he becomes the Night's King and Stannis finally became Azor Ahai, remember Mel's quote "you will betray the men serving you, you will betray your family, you will betray everything you once held dear". 

He has already done both of them. He betrayed his family by burning Shireen and the men serving him is by leading them to their death at the march to Winterfell after all siege equipment were destroyed and the sell-sword desert.

Also, I am quite sure most people who believe R+L=J just want Jon Snow to be alive and people would rather see him as bastard of Ned Stark than R+L=J. Also, we don't know much about The Others, all we know they could be the good guys, didn't GRRM say that they aren't evil. 

Stannis vs Jon Snow final fight > Daenerys vs Others.

How about Jon Snow as bastard of Ned Stark but he becomes the Night's King and Stannis finally became Azor Ahai, remember Mel's quote "you will betray the men serving you, you will betray your family, you will betray everything you once held dear". 

He has already done both of them. He betrayed his family by burning Shireen and the men serving him is by leading them to their death at the march to Winterfell after all siege equipment were destroyed and the sell-sword desert.

Also, I am quite sure most people who believe R+L=J just want Jon Snow to be alive and people would rather see him as bastard of Ned Stark than R+L=J. Also, we don't know much about The Others, all we know they could be the good guys, didn't GRRM say that they aren't evil. 

OMG YES! this is what needs to happen, screw the other things I said.

I agree that would be more interesting, But I m convinced Stannis and Jon Snow will remain allies until the end of the series, in fact Stannis might come to see Jon as the son he never had.

Stannis would be valuable, even to the Boltons as they could parlay him for getting out of trouble for having married Sansa to Ramsay. What if Briene captures him and delivered him to Roose. She is dressed up and Pod is dressed as Lannister man/woman at arms and he as a squire. It would give them passage into Witnerfell to look for Sansa or even join Roose's company for a while. Especially if Sansa decides to double back through the secret gate in the Godswood that also has a passage to the crypts and hide there, waiting for Littlefinger to come back as he promissed he would. There are many possibilities but Briene knows that Stannis was an enemy of the Boltons. She also knows they have Sansa as far as she knows. Giving them stannis alive as a prisoner would gain her access so that she can get potentially closer to Sansa.

Stannis would be valuable, even to the Boltons as they could parlay him for getting out of trouble for having married Sansa to Ramsay. What if Briene captures him and delivered him to Roose. She is dressed up and Pod is dressed as Lannister man/woman at arms and he as a squire. It would give them passage into Witnerfell to look for Sansa or even join Roose's company for a while. Especially if Sansa decides to double back through the secret gate in the Godswood that also has a passage to the crypts and hide there, waiting for Littlefinger to come back as he promissed he would. There are many possibilities but Briene knows that Stannis was an enemy of the Boltons. She also knows they have Sansa as far as she knows. Giving them stannis alive as a prisoner would gain her access so that she can get potentially closer to Sansa.

I hardly think she could take Stannis alive to the Boltons. Also, even if Stannis is valuable to the Boltons, they wouldn't just give up the key to the North (Sansa). Also, hasn't Sansa escaped! There is no way she would return to the Boltons, she was willing to die than stay at Winterfell, the only possible situation is if they caught her but then it would be pro-longing the story quite unnecessarily, especially after the story cutting done by D&D.

Stannis Sellswords, Have gone to Attack the Dreadfort and Take it.  That's where Stannis will go and regroup. Brieanne's strike is to low my guess is it takes his 

Damadged leg off. She will then detain and nurse him and head to the Dreadfort with him after Pod is Flayed and set outside Winterfell. Brieanne will be Stannis avenger against the Boltons. My guess is Stannis after taking the Dreadfort kills fat Walda as a message to Roose. Meanwhile Jon is reborn and now leads the Wildings, The first thing he does is Attack Winterfel because he believes Sansa is there. Sansa and Theon head to the Iron Islands not the Wall. Ayra since blind now.Starts Worging into Nymeria with a large pack will start 

destroying the Frays.

The Boltons will never make that sort of a deal and Brienne may be delusional (she claimed Renly the rightful King) knows that. Sansa is their ticket to get the Northerners on the Boltons side, they need Sansa to have a child with Ramsey to cement the Bolton legacy as the true King of the North and in the process diminish the Stark name.

I would say there is a better chance of Sandor Clegane coming and saving Stannis from Brienne than her attempting to trade Stannis for Sansa.

Nobody said anything about a deal. Why did you assume I meant she would trade Stannis for Sansa? That's ludicrous.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived