Westeros Outlaw and Open Fantasy Football

Howdyphillip

Also, on another note... I will be expanding to one more league next season. It will be Westeros Defense, and will be the first league open around here that allows selection of defensive players and points scored by individuals on that side of the ball. 

I will have to do some major research, as I have never played in a league like this, but in the spirit of Fantasy football having the broadest of types of gameplay here on the boards, I want to give it a shot. Slots for this league, and Westeros Open will be made available on the 1st-15th of August next year. First come, first serve for both.

Well, I want in on this league now so... :P

Not crazy about the way you did Open and Outlaw this year due to preference, but that sounds like a lot of fun. Does it count for special teams as well?

Well, I want in on this league now so... :P

Not crazy about the way you did Open and Outlaw this year due to preference, but that sounds like a lot of fun. Does it count for special teams as well?

Open was modeled exactly after Experts. Outlaw is just standard FF with one of the WR positions available for a TE. Special Teams scores count in any league as long as you are playing the player to score. Yardage does not count.

Open was modeled exactly after Experts. Outlaw is just standard FF with one of the WR positions available for a TE. Special Teams scores count in any league as long as you are playing the player to score. Yardage does not count.

Outlaw's the one I remember being unhappy with. I just don't understand a second TE instead of a WR. If it was like a triple-flex (TE, WR, or RB), I'd be cool with it.

But that's just me complaining.

Outlaw's the one I remember being unhappy with. I just don't understand a second TE instead of a WR. If it was like a triple-flex (TE, WR, or RB), I'd be cool with it.

But that's just me complaining.

It is a flex WR/TE slot... You could use either... Just not RB...

It is a flex WR/TE slot... You could use either... Just not RB...

Yeah, now I remember. It only had 2 RB positions, right? I think that's what I was annoyed by, because I'd drafted like 5 RB's or something. Again, not a shot at you. I just wasn't too fond of it.

Yeah, now I remember. It only had 2 RB positions, right? I think that's what I was annoyed by, because I'd drafted like 5 RB's or something. Again, not a shot at you. I just wasn't too fond of it.

I believe it only has one RB position, and you drafted a RB in each of the first six rounds. I was chatting with you at the time, and advised you to stop drafting RBs after 3. You will know better for next year. The league is set up for WR. 

Archived