Baratheon and Lannister, Who is The More Likely To Lose Great House Title ?

redtree

You know it was Aegon 1 who raised the Baratheons to nobility.   It's commonly held that the 1st Baratheon was a bastard brother of Aegon.   Wonder if fAegon or Dany know any of the history.   If so would they feel any loyalty to any Baratheon?   Though the Baratheons sure look thin these days I think the Lannisters are in for some widespread annihilation in Winds.   Not extinction, but certainly some thinning of the herd.  As to noble women taking their husband's names, isn't Genna Frey not Lannister?  I wonder how that came about as the Lannisters certainly have far superior holdings and power to the Freys.  As to ladies who kept their family names I think we can add the Stokeworth sisters to that list.   

All in all, the Arryns, Starks, Tullys, Targaryans, Daynes, Martells and Baratheons are seriously short of heirs.   So it looks like the Tyrells will overrun everything, self serving power grubbing rats.  

All in all, the Arryns, Starks, Tullys, Targaryans, Daynes, Martells and Baratheons are seriously short of heirs.   So it looks like the Tyrells will overrun everything, self serving power grubbing rats.  

Mace Tyrell as the new Garth Greenhand - now that would be something.

Baratheon, they usurped the throne after all.  They should both lose their status, as well as the Tullys, Starks, and Arryns for rebelling in the first place.

No they didn't. Their liege broke the feudal contract by failing to protect them and treating them justly, therefor it was null and void and they owed him no loyalty.

Archived