Which dead ASOIAF character was the least deserving of their painful death?

Jinglebell Frey. He's a "lackwit".  He had nothing whatsoever to do with how things went down in the Red Wedding.He was closer to a knife that Catelyn wanted but instead of picking it up and plunging it in her he cringed away from her when she went to grab it. He was a completely innocent person and he was murdered because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Robb.

He became Lord of Winterfell too early due to his father's gullibility and honor

He became King due to his people's desire to break from the South

He became engaged due to a bad negotiation between his mother and Walder Frey

He fell in love with Jeyne Westerling due to her mother's love potion

He married Jeyne Frey due to trying not to repeat his father's mistakes (Ironically it was a lie) and following his father's Honor

He became vulnerable due to his mother's betrayal of freeing Jaime Lannister

He died due to the betrayal of his bannerman Bolton

Masha Heddle the innkeeper of the Crossroads Inn. Cat captured Tyrion in her inn, so Tywin hanged her later. Well, may it wasn't painful for her and died fast, but anyway.

If we are talking about painful, then Agnes Blackwood from TWOIAF: " “I would sooner have your sword inside me than
your cock,” Lady Agnes replied. Harwyn Hardhand granted her wish."

It makes me think that she was stabbed through her pussy.

First name that came to mind was Lady Donella Hornwood. She died a painful death because she was a widow with a sadistic next door neighbor.

I'd also like to nominate any of the women that Ramsay raped and flayed... The only person that deserves that sort of death IS Ramsay.

Archived