Fair Game: a documentary about Game of Thrones

2 hours ago, lancerman said:

Let's take just the Ramsay point. In the books Ramsay is mentioned once early in Bran chapter of Clash. Then he's disguised in two Theon chapters. And treated as a minor side character. 

Not even really in Storms. 

Then winds up turning into a major antagonist in Dance to the point where he is easily the worst human villain and second worst up to the Wights and he is factoring into a major battle at Winterfell. 

So they gave him a little more development by giving him a twisted relationship that in the grand scheme of things was always incorporated into the greater plot points of his story. 

And again 99% of the time (made up stat) you have certain fans complaining that small things like that were included in lieu of major storylines. 

I think they gave him much more development than he deserved considering they only have 10- hours per season and major characters were less explored and others such as Bran, him being one of top 5 from the books, were totally avoided.

I'm not against fillings, but can't approve them if the essence of the story is twisted. 

And, by the way, why does Ramsay deserve a love story when the major romances are cut or totally changed when it's part of the books? that was my point.

My theory is that Ramsay is starting to be one of the SuperFour League- should call it the SuperFive.

Archived