Parentage in GOT

ma_liky

I know this topic has been talked about so much and that I will get criticism, but maybe someone will share a thought or two and engaged in some conversation, cause we are little closer to finding out the truth.

After Jons resurrection I am positive that he is not Targaryan. No fire, no visions, no dreams of dragons just a Direwolf. I am positive that he is Stark, but not just by his mother side, cause in the world of Westeros they are children of their fathers. And Jon has no features of Targaryans or any resemblance to them. He has nothing on his father, not even his sense of music, nothing. Nothing! So he can not be his son.  

I am going for Ned + Ashara = Jon, on the note that Catelyn hated Jon because he looked more like Ned then her kids ever did, and because he has no features of Rhaegar, no dragon dreams, nothing bu I already had said that. And because of it I think that Jon is the next Sword of the Morning, cause only a man from House Dayne  can hold the Dawn and only if they are worthy. And by the looks of things Dawn is the Lightbringer. And if we take that last hero came from House Dayne, so Jon must be connected to House Dayne if he is to be the hero and saviour  we all think he is. So taking all that in to account the conclusion is that Rhaegar + Lyanna = Daenarys, Ned didnt know what to do with silverhead baby but he knew who could. Daenarys could pass as Dayne, Ashara has purple eyes, she can be Dayne. Maybe he came to beg for help but fund out Ashara had gave birth to his son, now he has two babies to think about, and one more in Winterfall. So many babies for a teenager to swallow. And he made a promise to his sister that he can not keep. He needed a miracle. I think that Ashara and Ned made a deal of some sort, or with someone older of House Dayne. They swap the babies, Ned makes yet another promise that he will take good care of Jon and rise him as his own, teaching him honour, goodness and love so he can become a new Sword of the Morning (and I think they gave Nad the sword to keep too, I think Dawn is in Winterfall in Lyannas tomb), and in return they (or just Ashara but I think all house Dayne) will take care of Daenarys as hers/theirs. Maybe they even agreed that they would marry them when they come of age and bring Jon back to Starfall and House Dayne so he can truly be Sword of the Morning. But things got complicated! they alwas do! Maybe Ashara could not take her life without her son, constantly reminded by Dany. Or maybe she was just sad, she lost her lover, lost her brother and lost her son,and she is taking care of somebody else´s child. That can be to much for one person to take some times and she just killed her self. Or she started getting a lot of questions about her baby girl or the whispers had some how gotten to Kings Landing and she had to akt quick. I think that whispers came to  young Varys and he wanted to see if they are true or not. Varys being a Targaryan supporter, when Ashara told him that Daenarys is acctualy Rhaegars daughter they came up with the plan. Hide her in plane site as the daughter of mad king and take her to Bravos. And Ashara faking her death so no one can ask her any more questions, she goes in to hiding like who I do not realy know. Remember Varys knows everything! And Ned is crushed by this, stopping all the whispers that of Ashara and Jon, but gets unrests because of Dany. Now he can not help her, and his promise to his sister is broken, he can not protect her. He thinks that Asharas death is real and he blames him self for it. Years go by and he is haunted by the promise he gave his sister, this gives him nightmares. So when he becomes the Hand of the King he can be in a look out for Dany. Jon says he will join Nights watch, and Ned tells him that he will tell him all about his mother when they see each other again. And I think he really would have. He has only good to speak of Ashara. Ned was very mad when Robert wanted to kill Dany, I mean really mad. Why would he be so mad for some Targaryan girl. He doesent approve killing of Targaryan just because Jon is one. But Jon is safe on the way to the wall to become a man of the Nights Watch. Why would he care so much, he can oppose it yes but quit his job for it. Looks very much fishy to me. So shit happens as we all know, and before he was killed he agrees to go to the wall and take the black. Maybe he wanted some how to go to Jon and Benjen and try to get to Dany some how. Go north of the wall, get lost somehow and go find Dany. Or maybe his plan was only him or only Jon. But we can not find Benjen anywhere? Hm...

I think Daenarys is Rhaegars daughter cause she is always reminded of him, his goodness, his love for his Lady Lyanna, his music, how great King he would be. And she has all this dreams of him and blue roses. I dont think they tell her of Jon but of her own parentage. Thats just me we will have to wait and see how all plays out.

Ok I am prepared for your criticism ...

4 hours ago, ma_liky said:

I know this topic has been talked about so much and that I will get criticism, but maybe someone will share a thought or two and engaged in some conversation, cause we are little closer to finding out the truth.

After Jons resurrection I am positive that he is not Targaryan. No fire, no visions, no dreams of dragons just a Direwolf. I am positive that he is Stark, but not just by his mother side, cause in the world of Westeros they are children of their fathers. And Jon has no features of Targaryans or any resemblance to them. He has nothing on his father, not even his sense of music, nothing. Nothing! So he can not be his son.  

I am going for Ned + Ashara = Jon, on the note that Catelyn hated Jon because he looked more like Ned then her kids ever did, and because he has no features of Rhaegar, no dragon dreams, nothing bu I already had said that.

Excuse me, but... who is Ashara? Was she ever mentioned in the show?

Because Lyanna was, and we got a refresher of her at the beginning of this season, for some reason. But I don't recall a single line mentioning Ashara Dayne.

4 hours ago, ma_liky said:

And because of it I think that Jon is the next Sword of the Morning, cause only a man from House Dayne  can hold the Dawn and only if they are worthy. And by the looks of things Dawn is the Lightbringer.  And if we take that last hero came from House Dayne, so Jon must be connected to House Dayne if he is to be the hero and saviour  we all think he is.

First, about that "we all think" bit, you might want to consult the "Down With The Special Snowflake" club.

Second, no, by the looks of things, in the show even more than in the books, House Dayne is not that important to the big picture. It's the story of the Starks, the Lannisters, the Targaryens and the Baratheons, and maybe a few other in the supporting roles. The Daynes barely make the latter category. Ser Arthur gets half a dozen lines, Ashara zero, Dawn, I think, also zero. Edric Dayne was cut, too, wasn't he? No, from the looks of things, House Dayne will not play too big a part in the show.

On an unrelated note, don't leave paragraphs 35 lines long, it's uncomfortable to read.

Archived