Grimm 3.0 [SPOILERS]

RedEyedGhost

Ahhh, and another wonderful show is over.

The finale was a bit off, but overall I liked it. Halfway through it, though, I was ready to riot. Way too many deaths, but then I realized it had to be a dream sequence, or time travel scenario or powerful magic making it all right at the end. I had a feeling Nick was still in the other place, and sure enough. So in the end, I'm glad on how it all ended, though the part with Nick's mom and aunt showing up was one of the parts that felt off to me. I would have preferred it if they hired a bunch of extras to play other Grimms, just to better show that Nick had all of their power to count on.

I liked the 20 years later epilogue. I was hoping to see that since Kelly was born. And adult Diana :leer:, Renard and Adelind made one fine looking woman. 

2 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Way too many deaths, but then I realized it had to be a dream sequence, or time travel scenario or powerful magic making it all right at the end.

As soon as Adalind died, I was thinking, "Nope, this ain't happenin!"  I was thinking it was one of Diana's prophetic dreams.  I didn't mind the stuff with Nick's mom and aunt, but as he was walking out of the woods I felt like there should have been a bunch of random people with them.  I like your idea better though, that would have been great.  I'm not sure why they were so worried about Nick getting to the cabin ASAP, why didn't they just make the poison with Truble's blood?  

I rewatched the previous episode again before this one, and at the start Diana said the stick couldn't go through the mirror to the other place because it didn't belong there.  So why was the rest of the staff able to go there?

3 hours ago, Corvinus said:

I liked the 20 years later epilogue. I was hoping to see that since Kelly was born. And adult Diana :leer:, Renard and Adelind made one fine looking woman. 

I liked the epilogue too.  Surprised there's any wessen still in the Pac Northwest with that crew and their magical super staff hanging around.

I really liked that Kelly followed in his dad's footsteps of documentation.  Would have liked to have learned a little more about how he turned out?  Hexengrimm?  Grixenbiest?  Sure seemed like he was documenting from memory, and not by what he had been told... Not that Diana would have been shy about telling him all about it :lol: 

Diana's mom is still hotter :drool: 

Did you know David Giuntoli (Nick) and Elizabeth Tulloch (Juliette) are engaged?  Saw that the other day browsing on youtube.  I wonder if that factored into them bringing her back as Eve.

Very sad that it's over, I'm certainly going to miss it.  It has a charm that no other show can emulate. 

Archived