Lord Petyr Baelish - Lady Melisandre Meeting

Everyone is so hyped up for Ramsay to meet his end but damn it, LF has been the smirking antagonist, enabled by the inbred traitor scum Lannisters since Season 1. He has pretty much personally destoyed Sansa's life and it is long past time that his death comes. I hope Mel does something good before Davos slits her throat for Shireen and maybe she can light Baelish on fire or like has been suggested, she warn Jon about him and all that he has done because I do not know, nor do I trust what Sansa has said to Jon about LF and her "ordeals" since she got to King's Landing in season one. I want LF dead and before he can blackmail Sansa into marrying him and he knocking her up, preferably.

16 hours ago, caravaggio said:

Jon and Sansa will find out about LF from Sandor, barring that Bran.

I want to see this, too. Sandor was there. He saw it unfold. He would've overheard things when guarding Joffrey. Please die, LF. Die, die, die!

Davos won't be the one to kill Mel. Murder -- outside a battlefield and not in defense -- is not his thing. Can you really see him going nuts and stabbing or strangling anyone to death? He just isn't the type. As we saw in the previews, he will present the case to Jon to adjudicate, and Jon will decide Mel's fate.

If she dies, Jon will swing the sword.

But whether she is sentenced to death,exiled, or forgiven, I agree that she won't have a chance to analyze Littlefinger.

And even if Sansa and Jon learned of Littlefinger's betrayal of Ned, Littlefinger can explain it away pretty easily. He had no idea Joffrey would recklessly execute Ned; Ned would've been overtaken anyway, he was on the losing side and Littlefinger's support wouldn't have helped; and Littlefinger got revenge on Joffrey in the end. Jon might not forgive him, and they'd never trust him, but they wouldn't have a great case for executing him -- especially since he totally just saved their butts.

On 6/15/2016 at 6:24 PM, permaximum said:

I guess we're all pretty certain at this point that Baelish and Melisandre will meet at Winterfell whether they speak to eachother or not (Unless Davos kills Melisandre). We've been shown before that Melisandre can see through people and she's currently 100% loyal to Jon.

Will it be an another D&D fail if the red woman won't talk to Jon about Littlefinger's true soul or do you think this time they will get it right and after getting the information from Mel, Jon will confront LF with Ghost besides him in the godswood?

I think that Mel will have her hands full with Davos and won't have the time to be looking into anyone else's soul.Plus her faith is a little shaken right now, so she may not be as good at it.  

Archived