Mel & Davos: forgive & forget?

49 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

I hate that they've turned Davos into a Jon arse kisser at the expense of his character. As if he wouldnt snap her neck himself if he found out. Hes not brain damaged just because hes overall good urghh

I'm in the Mel camp and am glad it looks like she'll stay with Jon, but I have to say the way Davos blindly follows Jon just doesn't ring true to his character development over the last 5 seasons.

1 hour ago, mafro987daboss said:

I'm in the Mel camp and am glad it looks like she'll stay with Jon, but I have to say the way Davos blindly follows Jon just doesn't ring true to his character development over the last 5 seasons.

Maybe he followed Jon just to revenge Stannis? But anyway I am sad that Jon is just like "choosing Mel over Davos) because Davos fought with him in the battle. It's so much like "oh yeah I know you're good but you're not important". I feel this is just too stupid from Jon. 

He was once prepared to assassinate her because he thought she was a bad influence on Stannis. He seems to be at that point again, the only reason to involve Jon would seem to be he's wanting his consent or is otherwise trying to discredit her in Jon's eyes.

Archived