What is the meaning of this aspect in Sansa's storyline?

Future Null Infinity

11 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Believe me, I can see everything and beyond every story in the same time, I'm amazing, when I saw Arya in the FM in the show I said "shit, she looks like an african child soldier", and approx one year later, I was lurking in this forum and someone wrote that GRRM based Arya's story on the african children soldiers, I'm amazing

how did the knights of vale come to help Jon if she did nothing? LF and the knights of the vale surely didn't know that sansa needs help from the thin air, the scene of the letter gives us the answer, it's just the start, she will do amazing things, Sansa character in the story is like someone invites commoners and some celebrities to a party, and we all know that celebrities always come late

each character in the story have a class, "warrior" or "magician" or "beautiful mind", you can't have a character with two classes, Sansa, Tyrion and LF are in the class "beautiful mind", she's not a commander to lead a charge, this is for the "warrior" class (like Jon and Stannis), the can't wield a sword and fight (like brienne), Tyrion didn't lead the charge in Meerren siege but Dany did because it's those actions are not in his class

the simple fact that she won over Ramsay means the outsmarted him, if she didn't outsmart him how she won the war then?

I agree with you (especially part  in bold). I don't want to read or watch a show where everyone has to be a warrior. Sansa doesn't need to grab a sword, and physically fight to be an effective character to me. I like each character for the skills and talents they each have. Some people say  that Sansa has no skills. I have seen  her skills  and you have pointed them out as well.  Of course she was important to this battle. It was her idea, and without her they wouldn't have won. 

8 hours ago, House_Tony_Stark said:

Someone already corrected you, but I would also like to add Tywin is not some teenage noble girl who has never had to fend for herself......He was grown man with an entire lifetime of proven success in politics, leadership, combat, and parenthood under his belt. Do you want to a real example of how politics are done?

During the rebellion he waited until he was sure Robert Baratheon's forces were going to win before committing his. And Robert knew this so Tywin married his daughter to Robert so that he could deter any animosity and ensure that House Lannister had ties to the leadership of the Seven realms. When Robert died he was the one who made all the decisions.  Do you remember when he put Joefry in his place lol? "A king who has to say he is a king is no king" As cocky and foolish as that boy was he knew not to oppose Tywin. Even that grumpy old lady from House Tyrell even respected Tywin.

When he died House Lannister has slowly began to decline because his leadership was irreplaceable.

Correction: Someone TRIED to correct me, but was still wrong.

Tywin organized the entire betrayal of the Starks by the Boltons and Freys at the Red Wedding. This is not debatable. It's already confirmed.

The rest of what you wrote is not relevant.

the meaning of Sansa story, show wise at least, is that she is so hard to root for. She's very similar to Catelyn stark in terms of not being liked. Both felt very entitled, both committed stupid and great errors. They just could not get out of their own way. Sansa saw how crazy the prince was when he attacked the butcher boy and Arya, that should had been her wake up call. If she had gotten behind the truth, behind family, behind escaping the lannisters, i think her character would had been greatly enriched. But we got a sansa that very few non-book readers could root for, the same i say for catelyn her mother. Look where we are with Sansa right now, is she gonna betray Jon?,could you wonder similar things from the other siblings? 

17 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Believe me, I can see everything and beyond every story in the same time, I'm amazing, when I saw Arya in the FM in the show I said "shit, she looks like an african child soldier", and approx one year later, I was lurking in this forum and someone wrote that GRRM based Arya's story on the african children soldiers, I'm amazing

Using "I'm amazing" as an argument:huh: Can't tell if you're trolling or not. 

each character in the story have a class, "warrior" or "magician" or "beautiful mind", you can't have a character with two classes, Sansa, Tyrion and LF are in the class "beautiful mind", she's not a commander to lead a charge, this is for the "warrior" class (like Jon and Stannis), the can't wield a sword and fight (like brienne), Tyrion didn't lead the charge in Meerren siege but Dany did because it's those actions are not in his class

In the show-only story you mean? I don't disagree, because D&D's writing are lacking, but Tyrion did lead the charge gainst Stannis in season 2.

the simple fact that she won over Ramsay means the outsmarted him, if she didn't outsmart him how she won the war then?

The nothern lords disagrees with you.

7 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I was joking with him, I don't really enter in an argument with people over fictional characters

You need to look up the definition of word "argument". I don't think you know what it means. But I can explain: "a reason or set of reasons given in support of an idea, action or theory" (you know, the thing you are suppose to do on this forum), or "an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one". (which you have done btw, so don't try to claim otherwise. In the other Jon/Sansa thread you got really emotional over Arya fans and kept spamming the same posts over and over:rolleyes:)

8 hours ago, GhostNymeria said:

You need to look up the definition of word "argument". I don't think you know what it means. But I can explain: "a reason or set of reasons given in support of an idea, action or theory" (you know, the thing you are suppose to do on this forum), or "an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one". (which you have done btw, so don't try to claim otherwise. In the other Jon/Sansa thread you got really emotional over Arya fans and kept spamming the same posts over and over:rolleyes:)

It's ironic he said " I don't really enter in an argument with people over fictional characters "

Yet has over 1029 posts on a forum that's purpose is to pretty much discuss theories and argue.

20 hours ago, ThePukwudgie said:

Correction: Someone TRIED to correct me, but was still wrong.

Tywin organized the entire betrayal of the Starks by the Boltons and Freys at the Red Wedding. This is not debatable. It's already confirmed.

The rest of what you wrote is not relevant.

Well, here is a fair question. Can you provide two examples where Sansa has shown political brilliance or strategic excellence? And I want to emphasis that this needs to be completely her.

Example.

In the initial Wildling assault on Castle Black when leadership broke down Jon was instrumental in rallying the defenses and holding the wall. This is something that he alone was responsible for and can be backed up by evidence from his actions. One can't say "Jon only gathered the courage to fight because he was being manipulated".

22 minutes ago, House_Tony_Stark said:

Well, here is a fair question. Can you provide two examples where Sansa has shown political brilliance or strategic excellence? And I want to emphasis that this needs to be completely her.

Example.

In the initial Wildling assault on Castle Black when leadership broke down Jon was instrumental in rallying the defenses and holding the wall. This is something that he alone was responsible for and can be backed up by evidence from his actions. One can't say "Jon only gathered the courage to fight because he was being manipulated".

No I can't provide evidence of that, because she never has. I've never argued that she had in the past.

That said, I still think she saved the day during BotB.

Archived