How do you think jon snow will come back. Personally I see blood magic involved

snow is the man

On 3/13/2017 at 4:04 PM, Makk said:

Having Mel burn Shireen in an attempt to heal Stannis and having Jon wake up is a possibility. I do prefer the idea of Catelyn coming north and giving up her own life to bring him back though.

It would be interesting for that to happen but it would go against her character and even more as lady stone heart. She always hated jon with a passion and now she is consumed with vengence. Although it would be interesting

5 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

It would be interesting for that to happen but it would go against her character and even more as lady stone heart. She always hated jon with a passion and now she is consumed with vengence. Although it would be interesting

We don't really know what her character is like as LSH.

As for her Catelyn personality, that is why I like it and why I feel it is poetic. Assuming there is still a lot of Catelyn in her, one of her biggest traits is the love for her children. If Robb's dying wish was that Jon would inherit, then it would be difficult for her to disregard that. And sacrificing herslef to bring him back would symbolise letting go of that hatred.

11 minutes ago, Makk said:

We don't really know what her character is like as LSH.

As for her Catelyn personality, that is why I like it and why I feel it is poetic. Assuming there is still a lot of Catelyn in her, one of her biggest traits is the love for her children. If Robb's dying wish was that Jon would inherit, then it would be difficult for her to disregard that. And sacrificing herslef to bring him back would symbolise letting go of that hatred.

True we don't know much about her when she came back as lady stone heart. It all came from the priest (can't remember his name)

Archived