Why is Jon so Attractive...

Corvo the Crow

7 hours ago, Tagganaro said:

agree with this.  It is not a digression to discuss Alys Karstark, and indeed any other lady who may or may not be attracted to Jon, considering it is basically the whole point of this thread.  I look forward to a different thread discussing Alys/Sigorn and their loyalty (or lack thereof) to Jon @Lollygag.

My apologies to you too and explanation as above.

On 1/24/2018 at 1:58 PM, Morgana Lannister said:

My apologies if I came across too strongly in terms of feeling this was off topic.  I think I understand your point in trying to analyse whether some ladies are actually attracted to him or not.  I guess I just thought that the main reference (whether in connection with their personalities or their physical attractiveness) was meant to be between Stannis and Jon and that the thread was derailing a bit just mainly discussing Alys, or even Lysa Arryn at one point (who is unconnected to both Jon and Stannis).  Alys has interacted with Jon of course so I guess it is fair to discuss whether or not she is attracted to Jon.  I guess it is also fair to point out that not all the people who appear attracted to someone are just acting because they are attracted but for some potential gain.  Still, I just felt that whether or not this was the case say with Val or Alys re Jon in no way did it prove anything for or against reasons why, say Jon, is more or less attractive than Stannis since it can also be argued that well Mel is having it off with Stannis (although, yeah, for her own reasons).  Still, fair enough, I did over-react to be honest.  I am truly sorry about having come across so antagonistic.

It's all good. I was more confused rather than felt attacked.

As to the bolded, this was actually exactly my point. It just doesn't work as proof. :cheers:

2 hours ago, Lollygag said:

It's all good. I was more confused rather than felt attacked.

As to the bolded, this was actually exactly my point. It just doesn't work as proof. :cheers:

:) same by me; sorry sometimes I come across a little over the top lol  This series is so complex it blows my mind lol  currently obsessed with the Arya TWOW chapter lol and getting nowhere fast ;)

Also, I have to say, in a forum where sometimes people annoy one another and are not polite about it lol you have been extremely understanding and it means a lot to me!

Archived