Not counting shocking\surprising deaths.

Feologild

Sansa actually agreeing to marry Ramsey Bolton. I was very very upset at that idea especially as season 4 ended with her revealing herself to the Lords of the Vale in such a dramatic fashion and I was sure we would get a plot centered around her and Littlefinger getting the lords to marshall their forces to take the North from the Boltons with the help of the other Disgruntled Northern lords. Instead we got bumpkiss and a very very poor "The North Remembers" that went utterly nowhere because surprise surprise D$D either killed off or never cast characters who had a purpose in either storyline. 

After that it would be Gendry's comically large and very impratical war hammer that would be utterly useless. They could have designed a much better hammer that reflected him being robert's son that actually fit his stature.

I don't know if I'll ever get over the stupidity of the entirety of season 7, most prominently the wight hunt.  Not the events that transpired during the wight hunt per se, but the fact that it happened.

That greyscale ended up having no long term narrative purpose, even for Jorah, was a bit of a shock.

Littlefinger killing Dontos and Lysa right in front of Sansa was surprising.  Not that he killed them, just that he did it right in front of Sansa.

The NK reveal with the transformation of Craster's baby.

2 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

I don't know if I'll ever get over the stupidity of the entirety of season 7, most prominently the wight hunt.  Not the events that transpired during the wight hunt per se, but the fact that it happened.

The stupidity for me was in the Winterfell storyline, with Arya vs. Sansa and how Littlefinger died. Sansa’s cunning amounted to knowing she has a CCTV at her hands to stop her from killing her sister and she should have killed Littlefinger personally.

2 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

The stupidity for me was in the Winterfell storyline, with Arya vs. Sansa and how Littlefinger died. Sansa’s cunning amounted to knowing she has a CCTV at her hands to stop her from killing her sister and she should have killed Littlefinger personally.

I think we've discussed this before - I could not agree more - whoever passes the sentence should swing the sword.  Arya as Sansa's Ilyn Payne was a terrible call.

Just now, Lucius Lovejoy said:

I think we've discussed this before - I could not agree more - whoever passes the sentence should swing the sword.  Arya as Sansa's Ilyn Payne was a terrible call.

Well, I’m not just talking about that. I’m also talking about the lead-up, what with Littlefinger trying to pit Arya and Sansa against each other and Sansa going to Bran for help. @TheDragonDemands talks about this whole plot in a video.

Archived