U.S. Politics-Hope Floats 2: We All Float Down Here

Jace, Extat

Isn't that where the ex-wife I ignored is?  Fuck that.  While you get outwitted by Tygon the II, I'll be off with Nettles before I fly to my suicide in tanking my talk at APSA in August.

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

Isn't that where the ex-wife I ignored is?  Fuck that.  While you get outwitted by Tygon the II, I'll be off with Nettles before I fly to my suicide in tanking my talk at APSA in August.

Meet me halfway here. I haven't even got my personal army off the ground yet and you're trying to strong arm the Empress.

6 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Oh thank goddess. I was about to start offering executions rights.

I meant deal as in deal with it.  Execution rights are assumed.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

I meant deal as in deal with it.  Execution rights are assumed.

Dammit!

Ok... 

Prince Consort, 2nd class. Warden of the Interior. Oberfeltwabel auf Kansas (with dictator powers). Premier of Alaska. And first 2 claims on unique prisoners after the conquest.

I'll even throw in blanket amnesty on all potential crimes committed south of the Mason-dixon line.

3 minutes ago, DMC said:

Your offers seem to keep on lowering.  Warden of the Interior?  C'mon (GOB c'mon clip).

Warden of the Interior is defacto Imperator of all lands between Arizona and Ohio!

1 minute ago, DMC said:

My demands have been stated.  King Consort and Protector of the Realm.  Because it's funny.

I'll give you King Consort, Protector of Central America (up to Kansas, down to Brazil), Lord Regent of Hawaii, and initial bid on captured Trump family members.

1 minute ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I'll give you King Consort, Protector of Central America (up to Kansas, down to Brazil), Lord Regent of Hawaii, and initial bid on captured Trump family members.

The incest bothers me.  As does the mental incapacities of the Trump males.  You deal with them.  Anyway, I want New York and everything below it on the east coast.

Just now, DMC said:

The incest bothers me.  As does the mental incapacities of the Trump males.  You deal with them.  Anyway, I want New York and everything below it on the east coast.

It pains me, but if you swear to punish the Northern Carolinians for their failure to become a swing state I will grant you this demand.

And it goes without saying that I cannot, as a just Empress, deny your fellow nobles the right to hunt swamp people in Florida. I will enforce a reasonable tax on your behalf, of course. All revenues will go towards anti-fascist torture programs of your choosing.

18 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

It pains me, but if you swear to punish the Northern Carolinians for their failure to become a swing state I will grant you this demand.

And it goes without saying that I cannot, as a just Empress, deny your fellow nobles the right to hunt swamp people in Florida. I will enforce a reasonable tax on your behalf, of course. All revenues will go towards anti-fascist torture programs of your choosing.

The Frog-eaters are too dangerous to hunt around their parts of Florida.  I'm..running out of worthwhile analogies.  I shall be Warden of Premise Runs Thin..plus East and South.

6 minutes ago, DMC said:

The Frog-eaters are too dangerous to hunt around their parts of Florida.  I'm..running out of worthwhile analogies.  I shall be Warden of Premise Runs Thin..plus East and South.

Fine, but on the condition that should @Relic ever seek asylum you will be obligated to provide him a single-bedroom bungalow in South Carolina.

Just now, Jace, Basilissa said:

Oh thank goddess. I was about to start offering executions rights.

Speaking of, @OldGimletEye , Master of the Treasury is available with Stephen Moore's head as incentive!

As I've said before my real specialty is being a goof, economics being something I study when I'm not being a goof.

As such, the best position for me in the empress' court would be that of the court jester, perhaps moonlighting as master of the treasury on the side.

As the court jester, I'd request a public debate, in court, over economic matters with Stephen Moore, demonstrating that even a fool knows more about economic matters than Stephen Moore.

And while we are the topic of Moore, I'll just note that a couple months back, Moore was gleefully explaining how the Republican corporate tax legislation went after Democrats and was designed to hurt them. 

And yet, conservatives are crying their little ol' eyes out about the lack of "civility". Yeah, just cry me a river conservative sorts of people.

Archived