Krypton?

Calibandar

Did anyone watch the first season and was it any good?

I was interested in it before it came out and then heard it was the usual Scifi channel dreck.

What I like about it from photos is that it has Brianiac and Ser Barristan player an older character from what I assume is the Superman family.

However, the main character ( bland looking) is someone called Seg-El, so not sure what it has to do with Kal-El and his father.

7 hours ago, Calibandar said:

Did anyone watch the first season and was it any good?

I was interested in it before it came out and then heard it was the usual Scifi channel dreck.

What I like about it from photos is that it has Brianiac and Ser Barristan player an older character from what I assume is the Superman family.

However, the main character ( bland looking) is someone called Seg-El, so not sure what it has to do with Kal-El and his father.

I've seen the first couple of episodes so far. I think I'd agree with the previous comment that it is watchable but not great. The Kryptonian setting is probably the most interesting thing about it, since it does mean that it has a different feel to any of the other superhero shows out at the moment.

Seg-El is (or will be) Kal-El's grandfather, Ser Barristan is Seg's grandfather. There are some time travel shenanigans that mean there is a closer tie to Superman's story than there might initially appear to be.

Archived