Jaime and Tyrion's future reunion

Marcelowww

On 12/27/2018 at 12:05 PM, Makk said:

I think it is likely that Tyrion is Daenerys' "betrayer for love". He will refuse to kill Jaime or set him free from capture or something. I don't think there is anyway Tyrion would do anything other than forgive him.

I'm with you on Tyrion not killing Jaime. However, there's a long road and lots of plot between either Tyrion getting into Dany's good graces (she's off in Vaes Dothrak at the moment) and Jaime somehow getting captured by Danerys (he's still in Westeros, in the evil clutches of Brienne). Still, it's certainly possible and would definitely be interesting and believable.

On 12/27/2018 at 2:05 PM, Makk said:

I think it is likely that Tyrion is Daenerys' "betrayer for love". He will refuse to kill Jaime or set him free from capture or something. I don't think there is anyway Tyrion would do anything other than forgive him.

What we know is this.  The second tempering of lightbringer involved killing a lion.  I don't think that refers to Cersei.  The lion to be sacrificed will be either Tyrion or Jaime.  My bet is on Tyrion.  He will burn for committing treason. 

They'll war, make up, save each other, Jaime will serve as Tyrion's Hand, argue, fight, Jaime will abandon Tyrion, and eventually when Sansa kills Tyrion Jaime will claim responsibility for it to save Sansa from Jon's wrath.

It will all be Tyrion's fault, Jaime will be on the right of everything.

Archived