TWOW Meetup: Littlefinger and Lady Stoneheart

Daendrew

I don't see any reason for them to meet.  Littlefinger is in the Vale and has shown little to no interest in the Riverlands or in taking his seat in Harrenhal.   I doubt he will show any interest in the region until and unless the violence there dies down.  As Lady Stoneheart is stoking much of that violence, it seems unlikely that he will visit while she is still around.

Littlefinger seems to have transferred his Cat fixation onto her daughter Sansa.  Which is probably going to be his ultimate downfall, when she realizes what a rotten guy he is.

I think there's a chance for a meeting. I don't think Littlefinger will remain in the Vale forever and IIRC, Catelyn was starting to question some things re: Littlefinger. She has the resources to have him captured while he's traveling.

Sansa is in possession of important information that can bring about Littlefinger's downfall because he is freely admitting to the things he participated in, like Joffrey's murder and she was there when the whole plot to kill Jon Arryn and bring the Staks into the mess he created was revealed. 

LF was behind Jon Arryn's murder, Ned ending up in King's Landing, he scapegoated Tyrion for the attempt on Bran's life and then for Joffrey's murder. Catelyn trusted him, and he turned around and lied through his teeth about pretty much everything, then got her husband killed. 

Littlefinger has got to be confronted by those he wronged. 

Archived