What’s your favourite ship?

Gingin

1 hour ago, Nagini's Neville said:

but secretly he was happy about it... of course :wub: :fencing:

I've never stopped to look about how thirsty Ned is for that hamma.

[...] the Lord of Storm’s End had been clean-shaven, clear-eyed, and muscled like a maiden’s fantasy. Six and a half feet tall, he towered over lesser men, and when he donned his armor and the great antlered helmet of his House, he became a veritable giant. He’d had a giant’s strength too, his weapon of choice a spiked iron warhammer that Ned could scarcely lift. In those days, the smell of leather and blood had clung to him like perfume.

"I remember Robert as he was the day he took the throne, every inch a king," he said quietly. "A thousand other women might have loved him with all their hearts. What did he do to make you hate him so?"

Or dead. Buried with his king. “Ah, Robert,” he murmured as his groping hand touched a cold stone wall, his leg throbbing with every motion.

He found himself thinking of Robert more and more. He saw the king as he had been in the flower of his youth, tall and handsome, his great antlered helm on his head, his warhammer in hand, sitting his horse like a horned god. He heard his laughter in the dark, saw his eyes, blue and clear as mountain lakes. “Look at us, Ned,” Robert said. “Gods, how did we come to this? You here, and me killed by a pig. We won a throne together …” I failed you, Robert, Ned thought. He could not say the words. I lied to you, hid the truth. I let them kill you.

:rofl: That's love and some more.

1 hour ago, Elegant Woes said:

GRRM is surprisingly good at writing romance. Ned/Catelyn and Sam/Gilly anyone? 

I personally love Ned and Cat, they are incredible together.

4 minutes ago, frenin said:

I've never stopped to look about how thirsty Ned is for that hamma.

[...] the Lord of Storm’s End had been clean-shaven, clear-eyed, and muscled like a maiden’s fantasy. Six and a half feet tall, he towered over lesser men, and when he donned his armor and the great antlered helmet of his House, he became a veritable giant. He’d had a giant’s strength too, his weapon of choice a spiked iron warhammer that Ned could scarcely lift. In those days, the smell of leather and blood had clung to him like perfume.

"I remember Robert as he was the day he took the throne, every inch a king," he said quietly. "A thousand other women might have loved him with all their hearts. What did he do to make you hate him so?"

Or dead. Buried with his king. “Ah, Robert,” he murmured as his groping hand touched a cold stone wall, his leg throbbing with every motion.

He found himself thinking of Robert more and more. He saw the king as he had been in the flower of his youth, tall and handsome, his great antlered helm on his head, his warhammer in hand, sitting his horse like a horned god. He heard his laughter in the dark, saw his eyes, blue and clear as mountain lakes. “Look at us, Ned,” Robert said. “Gods, how did we come to this? You here, and me killed by a pig. We won a throne together …” I failed you, Robert, Ned thought. He could not say the words. I lied to you, hid the truth. I let them kill you.

Omg! This is hilarious! If this doesn't scream romance I dunno what will. The most meaningful, deeply felt romance and most ppl are just missing it. The poor souls! "in the flower of his youth" LOL

9 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

Omg! This is hilarious! If this doesn't scream romance I dunno what will. The most meaningful, deeply felt romance and most ppl are just missing it. The poor souls! "in the flower of his youth" LOL

Not even Loras or Brienne compared Renly to a "Horned God".  This is not love, this is something else.:lmao:

3 minutes ago, frenin said:

Not even Loras or Brienne compared Renly to a "Horned God".  This is not love, this is something else.:lmao:

okay, you tell me, when you've figured it out then. I have no idea, why men would like to describe each other as "Horned Gods":dunno::huh::D

hopefully the person, that wanted to hear about the boats isn't mad at us for derailing the thread! My apologies! 

Archived