Dorne’s Reaction to Quentyn’s Death?

Brandon Ice-Eyes

Dorne’s Reaction to Quentyn’s Death?

So when news returns of his death, how do you imagine Dorne’s and more importantly Doran’s reaction to his death. It’s likely the story of his death may have been twisted by the time news returns to Dorne. Considering there are stories that she feeds people to her dragons and she is ‘the Mad Queen’s daughter’ how do you imagine the reaction and do you believe that this will affect the Dornish in terms of making alliances with Faegon over Daenerys?

Leave your thoughts down below! :)

Most likely people will whisper that Dany fed Quentyn to her dragons.

If this is the story that comes out (and it is very likely), I see Doran and Dorne wanting to see dany dead and most likely they will declare for aegon with the intention to turn him against his aunt.

5 minutes ago, Alexis-something-Rose said:

Dorne will do what Dorne does. Want vengeance.

Thing is, Quentyn isn't the only one who died during this mission. Cletus Yronwood died too. The man is at the head of an army right now in the Boneway and I think it's his actions that could end up determining the course of the story for Dorne.

Yeah I agree :)

24 minutes ago, The Young Maester said:

Most likely people will whisper that Dany fed Quentyn to her dragons.

If this is the story that comes out (and it is very likely), I see Doran and Dorne wanting to see dany dead and most likely they will declare for aegon with the intention to turn him against his aunt.

Good point, I think so aswell :)

Archived