Who's the dwarf servitor in the house of the undying?

Falcon2909

When they reached the door—a tall oval mouth, set in a wall fashioned in the likeness of a human face—the smallest dwarf Dany had ever seen was waiting on the threshold. He stood no higher than her knee, his faced pinched and pointed, snoutish, but he was dressed in delicate livery of purple and blue, and his tiny pink hands held a silver tray. Upon it rested a slender crystal glass filled with a thick blue liquid: shade of the evening, the wine of warlocks. "Take and drink," urged Pyat Pree.

Dany is about 5 feet 2 - 5 feet 4 inches tall.

This dwarf servitor stood no taller than her knee. Which means he must be an extremely short dwarf. Tinier than Verne Jay Troyer. He has a snoutish face.

It's really weird to see a very tiny dwarf with snoutish features. Is he even human? 

I don't think he's a human. I think he's another species similar to the Children of the Forest.  

Bran and Dany drink these psychedelic drugs (weirwood paste and shade of the evening) in the presence of tiny creatures - the CoTF and this tiny dwarf.  

I am starting to believe this dwarf is a relative to the CoTF. Perhaps he and his kind help the warlocks brew shade of the evening drinks. But Where is this dwarf from ? Could he be from the forests of ifequervron? The ifequervron were very similar to the COTF: https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ifequevron

Or are they another species from some place else? Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

The servitors are too small to be Children of the Forest.  Why go through the trouble of bringing in this species when human slaves are easy to be had?  

One reason would be world building

21 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

The Valyrians were playing with life itself back in the day.  Maybe the miniatures were created to squeeze into the tunnels to bring out the precious ores.  They're portable, eat little, and gets into tight places.  Varys could use a few.

i like this theory! sounds very possible

Archived