An ASOIAF character? Yes
Human? Yes
Male? Yes
Robb Stark? Not this time
Was he alive at the beginning of AGoT? Yes
From Westeros? Yes
From north of the Neck? No
Highborn? Yes
Alive at the end of ASWD? Yes (According to the book, but not the show)
Is he married at the end of ADWD? Yes (technically)
Is he crippled, maimed, ill/weakened, injured, exiled or on the run at the end of ADWD? He is only one of those things - won't tell which, as it would give everything away

47 minutes ago, Eternally_His said:

Is he crippled, maimed, ill/weakened, injured, exiled or on the run at the end of ADWD? He is only one of those things - won't tell which, as it would give everything away

Clarification - i have shoved too many things in the group. Also not been clear enough - would you say on the run encompasses outlaws within Westeros? 

No. and hints will most likely lead me to bad guesses as with Beric. But I will have another look.

PS OK I found another and have reinterpreted the Hair hint.

9 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

I think we should narrow this down, as it will be a good clue. If you say that he is only one of these things, then we can figure out which.

Soooo ... is our mysterious person either crippled, maimed, ill/weakened or injured at the end of ADWD?

An ASOIAF character? Yes
Human? Yes
Male? Yes
Robb Stark? Not this time
Was he alive at the beginning of AGoT? Yes
From Westeros? Yes
From north of the Neck? No
Highborn? Yes
Alive at the end of ASWD? Yes (According to the book, but not the show)
Is he married at the end of ADWD? Yes (technically)
Soooo ... is our mysterious person either crippled, maimed, ill/weakened or injured at the end of ADWD? Not at the end, no

7 hours ago, Castellan said:

PS I apologise for the bad guess, Buckwheat. I forgot Beric had finally died by the end of the book series.

He is also both an outlaw and suffering from an injury most of the time, so he doesn't fit the "only one of these things".

7 hours ago, Castellan said:

@Eternally_His  Clarification - Would you categorise Tyrion as maimed? I do because he has had his nose sliced off and is nicknamed "no-nose".

If you didn't count Tyrion as maimed in you original answer, I'd like to guess Tyrion.

Tyrion is "crippled" the whole time, no? I don't think he fits the "only one of these things" either, as he is both on the run and crippled and maimed (no nose) at the end of ADWD.

So I think we are looking for somebody who is physically okay, but exiled/on the run at the end of ADWD.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

He is also both an outlaw and suffering from an injury most of the time, so he doesn't fit the "only one of these things".

Tyrion is "crippled" the whole time, no? I don't think he fits the "only one of these things" either, as he is both on the run and crippled and maimed (no nose) at the end of ADWD.

So I think we are looking for somebody who is physically okay, but exiled/on the run at the end of ADWD.

I believe I answered 'no' to the end of ADWD question. Do you think I am dumb or did you ignore that answer on purpose? >.>

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

OK have withdrawn my question, although I don't think he is crippled - he has two arms and two legs and can get around - but because he is both maimed and on the run.

The thing is, how many male characters are "technically" married  - I can think of Jorah - abandoned by wife, Tyrion - unconsummated and bride has fled and Tommen - unconsummated and could be annulled for political reasons. But Jorah is from North of the Neck.

Archived