What if Brandon the Builder is a bastard son of the Opal Emperor?

“I can't say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation. It will all come to fruition eventually." Alfie Allen about GRRM over Jon’s parents. 

Although it is not canon, there is a great part of the fandom that states that Daenerys descends from the rulers of the Great Empire of the Dawn due to the similarity of their physical features and those kings of her visions in the House of the Undying. Well the violet eyes and all its variants seem to be a rather strange trait in Martin's world, but the gray eyes of the Starks are also unusual not only in the North and Westeros, but we also do not see that other people share this characteristic. We know that the father of the Empress Amethyst was the Emperor Opal, which is a stone whose colors vary a lot, but searching a little I found a variant of this stone that can only be found in the geysers of Yellowstone and its color can go from white to gray. Winterfell and the Starks? I don't know if Martin likes geology, but the fact that he lives in a place like Santa Fe tells me that it might be. And where am I going with all this you ask? If there were several emperors with different eyes, why were the survivors of these people only those with violet eyes? In fact, it would be strange to me if all this ancient people had eyes of that color or some other related to the predecessor emperors of the Empress Amethyst, generally the ruling classes look for traits that differentiate them from the common folk. What if the Valyrians and Dayne are descended solely from Empress Amethyst? But this only raises more questions for me. Who was her consort? Her brother the Bloodstone Emperor? It could be, but considering Martin's liking of writing about love affairs between siblings and bastards. I think there might be a possibility that Empress Amethyst had another brother, a bastard. And twins were born from them, and that's where the Targaryen and the Stark come from. Well if we really think, the places of origin of these two families are very inhospitable, it seems as if someone had wanted to hide these possible children from the Bloodstone Emperor. Brandon must have spent his life fighting against him, The Long Night, and at the end building fortresses for his possible return while the children were hidden for protection. Which is reminiscent of the story of Ned, Jon and Daenerys. What do you think?

18 hours ago, UlisesJV said:

“I can't say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation. It will all come to fruition eventually." Alfie Allen about GRRM over Jon’s parents. 

The situation being that Ned is Jon's uncle and not his dad.  A reverse of the uncle who is the father.  What if Jon discovers that Lyanna is his mother but still thinks Ned is his dad?  Not only would he think he was a bastard, but a bastard born of incest.  That would be pretty traumatic and I can hear Jon yelling NOOOOOOOO!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't George Martin said he regretted making a big deal of eye color?  I think he did.  Eye color is not going to prove anything. 

Planetos has many humanoid life forms.  The Targaryens are the descendants of the demigods who were the builders and rulers of the first empire to rise.  All the other humanoids were subjects of this ruling dynasty.  The first men were the first of the humans.  That explains their primitive facial features.  This is the coarse look of the north. 

The blood betrayal is very similar to the story of Cain and Abel.  The descendants of the red emperor are destined to carry the punishment for his sins.  We will need access to history and see if any particular family in Old Valyria had particularly bad luck.  The Targaryens are the most fortunate of all families from Old Valyria. 

Archived