Cast the actor (thread #4)

Annara Snow

25 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

That's not what this game is about.

You have to cast the last actor that the previous poster mentioned, then you name another actor for the next person to cast.

For instance:

A Horse Named Stranger cast Billy Connolly as Tormund and then said next: Zoey Deschanel

I cast Zoey Deschanel as Lady Ravella Smallwood and said next: Sarah Snook

You're supposed to say which character you'd cast Sarah Snook as, then name another actor.

Ok

27 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

That's not what this game is about.

You have to cast the last actor that the previous poster mentioned, then you name another actor for the next person to cast.

For instance:

A Horse Named Stranger cast Billy Connolly as Tormund and then said next: Zoey Deschanel

I cast Zoey Deschanel as Lady Ravella Smallwood and said next: Sarah Snook

You're supposed to say which character you'd cast Sarah Snook as, then name another actor.

Lollys Stokewoth

Henry Cavill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
17 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

Roose Bolton

Unexpected casting choice.

I think Kieran Culkin, aside from being American, is kind of perfect for a book accurate Littefinger: Littlefinger is supposed to be a very small man, and, unlike the GoT Littlefinger with his Batman voice, he's a guy no one sees as a threat. Not because they think he's such a great guy, but because he's not just lowborn by their standards but also kind of this guy who's smart and resourceful but just around doing a job and making off-color jokes and being friendly and funny, and when he turns out to be a villainous mastermind, that's a huge surprise.

Austin Butler as Gerris Drinkwater

Next: Barry Keoghan

On 12/8/2023 at 4:56 AM, Annara Snow said:

Unexpected casting choice.

I think Kieran Culkin, aside from being American, is kind of perfect for a book accurate Littefinger: Littlefinger is supposed to be a very small man, and, unlike the GoT Littlefinger with his Batman voice, he's a guy no one sees as a threat. Not because they think he's such a great guy, but because he's not just lowborn by their standards but also kind of this guy who's smart and resourceful but just around doing a job and making off-color jokes and being friendly and funny, and when he turns out to be a villainous mastermind, that's a huge surprise.

Austin Butler as Gerris Drinkwater

Next: Barry Keoghan

Ramsay Snow

Next : Chris Hemsworth 

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

Why is no one playing this anymore?

I would, if I knew any of the actors. But just searching up their name doesn't give me any useful information other than their looks, and well, that can be changed anyway, so I know next to nothing about these people. :dunno:

4 hours ago, FantasyCreature said:

I would, if I knew any of the actors. But just searching up their name doesn't give me any useful information other than their looks, and well, that can be changed anyway, so I know next to nothing about these people. :dunno:

You don't know Mark Ruffalo?! Really?

52 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

You don't know Mark Ruffalo?! Really?

Nope, I don't really watch movies at all, so I have no idea about most of the people here. The few that I do know are probably in my memory from reading a bunch of ASoIaF fancasts.

• 2 weeks later...