Realistic Riverlands strengths after war of five kings

Mrstrategy

Realistically how many men could the Riverlands by itself raise raise post red wedding under the freys or under house baelish depending on book or tv or under house tully if it regained its position as lord paramount somehow?I hear it mentioned in fics from a few thousand to 10-15 thousands ?

It's kind of weird how the Riverlands was utterly devastated by the war, and so many of its smallfolk lost everything, including their lives, yet when you look at the figures, they still have a decent proportion of their army compared to the North, the Westerlands, the Stormlands, and the Crownlands. I daresay that they might even repay their debt to the North and intervening to help them out before the books are over. 

On 3/17/2021 at 9:29 PM, Mrstrategy said:

Realistically how many men could the Riverlands by itself raise raise post red wedding under the freys or under house baelish depending on book or tv or under house tully if it regained its position as lord paramount somehow?I hear it mentioned in fics from a few thousand to 10-15 thousands ?

The Freys had enough to spare to help Roose and the North. By the way, that war is still going.

Archived