How Would King Bran Redecorate the Redkeep?

Corvo the Crow

So there was a thread about Bran being king and it got me thinking, how would he redecorate the place when he becomes king? I'm thinking for starters instead of an iron chair that cuts every time you squirm around, he would get a nice, comfy weirwood tree which would also have the added bonus of connecting to the weirwood net from your throne. What else would he change?

Wheelchair ramps , chairs with cushions  , a baby weirwood growing in a pot nearby , eyes painted everywhere to remind people their new creepy wizzard overlord can see them and an entourage of physicaly fit but mentaly simple peasants fetched from kl for bran to warg at will into!!!

I don't think he'll go for a throne in the northern theme. An Iron Throne feels more neutral than, say, having a weirwood Throne, or a driftwood Throne or a Throne in the seven pointed star fashion. It supposedly englobes the whole continent.

If he was to remove the Iron Throne and forge a new one, I'd say he'd go for the byzantine automata Throne fashion. That throne had a mechanism that made it elevate itself and shine with the lights reflecting on the palace windows.  Here's some info. It does fit with the three eyed crow prophetic: 'you will never walk again, but you will fly'. 

Tried to find some artwork depicting these automatons but couldn't find any. But picture this one dude flying and shining up near the ceiling.

Apart from this, I'm sure Bran the king would introduce more first men'ish and ironborn imagery in some halls. The Red Keep is all about the Targs, and Targs will surely be gone for good if Brandon is king.

Edited by Jon Fossoway