How Crappy was Andalos?

Corvo the Crow

18 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

True, it might actually be a decoy - remember how similar Gendry looked to Renly? What if one of Robert's bastards was serving as a body double in case of assassination? This would also explain why Renly in AGoT has green eyes but Renly in ACoK has blue eyes - Renly in ACoK is not the real Renly!

This is possible but I’ll go with my idea because you can never have too many baby swaps. 

8 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Why just baby swaps? Why not adult swaps? Or are all the plotters blatant ageists?

Adults get to impersonate others without getting a swap. Howland Reed for example gets to be High Sparrow and Shadrich the Albino Mouse and Benjen is Daario and Hooded Man, Rhaegar and Arthur Dayne both take turns for Qhorin Halfhand and Mance.

On 7/10/2023 at 10:13 AM, Craving Peaches said:

I want to like the Trees. I really do. But I get the feeling they, or at least Bloodraven, is evil.

Me too.

But the question isn't if Bloodraven is evil or not. The real question is if Bloodraven is the Three-Eyed Crow or if the Three-Eyed Crow is someone or something completely different. I think once we solve THAT mystery, it will be easy to determine whether Bloodraven is evil or not.