If Rhaegar had Blackfyre or Dark Sister

Maegor_the_Cool

1 hour ago, Odej said:

I agree that Rhaegar was a skilled warrior. You must have some excellence to be able to hold a fight for a while and manage to wound one of the most powerful warriors in the kingdom, physically much stronger than you, and who was fighting with the weapon with which he was most destructive.

Besides, it doesn't have much to do with the subject of the thread, but I always found it absurd that Aegon V allowed Brynder Rivers to take Darksister to the Wall. It was the Targaryen's valyrian steel sword that only the family's most renowned warriors wielded and the they had already lost Blackfyre to the Rebellion, so Darksister was the only one left.

We don't know if it's official that the cats paw dagger is Aegon's dagger, so actually the dagger was, maybe, the only thing Targaryens had as ancestral weapon, I completely agree with you, the hammer is more destructive than a sword and Robert had a physical advantage

Edited by KingAerys_II