AGOT Mafia 46.5

Mexal

Looking at everything and the options available to us, my preference involving the possible lynches would go Lefford first, then Uller, then maybe Norcross. I will vote for Hasty if it's the last option. He was my main target on day 1, and despite the fact that I've gotten rather far away from him since then, I guess he's still a viable suspect.

I'm willing to vote any one of Hasty, Lefford, Uller, or Inchfield to get a lynch. I think we'd be making a mistake if we failed to lynch somebody who wasn't on the Ambrose mob. Odds are that at least one of them is evil, and we need to cut down that particular suspect pool.

It is day 2.

10 players remain: Elesham, Hasty, Inchfield, Lefford, Norcross, Prester, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Uller, Upcliff.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Hasty ( Norcross, Lefford, Upcliff)

2 votes for Norcross ( Sunglass, Prester)

1 vote for Lefford ( Hasty)

4 players have not voted: Elesham, Inchfield, Sarsfield, Uller.

You have 30 minutes remaining.

I'm willing to vote any one of Hasty, Lefford, Uller, or Inchfield to get a lynch. I think we'd be making a mistake if we failed to lynch somebody who wasn't on the Ambrose mob. Odds are that at least one of them is evil, and we need to cut down that particular suspect pool.

Why not Norcross?

You had him on one of your "he might be bad" lists due to voting alaysis (I'm pretty sure that's why it was).

What he said. Except I won't be voting for Hasty unless I must.

Why not Norcross?

You had him on one of your "he might be bad" lists due to voting alaysis (I'm pretty sure that's why it was).

Why don't you read my posts? Pretty certain that I've made it clear multiple times. I think we need to vote for somebody who was not on the Ambrose lynch mob.

The answer was right in the quote you posted. :rolleyes:

Upcliff, so you think I'm lying about my claim? :unsure: You haven't addressed that yet.

I'll vote out Norcross, I guess. I'd still prefer one of my other suspects, but I definitely prefer Norcross to myself at the moment. I know I gave everyone plenty of reasons to vote for me yesterday, but I don't like the way Norcross immediately voted me today.

Upcliff, so you think I'm lying about my claim? :unsure: You haven't addressed that yet.

How did I not address it? I said that I have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not you are lying. I think an innocent who had the role might claim the way you did. I also think a FM might claim in exactly the same way.

Have you provided us with any information that actually proves your role claim?

Why don't you read my posts? Pretty certain that I've made it clear multiple times. I think we need to vote for somebody who was not on the Ambrose lynch mob.

The answer was right in the quote you posted. :rolleyes:

No, I read your post. I'm saying, you said you thought Norcross was evil. Why not vote him to ensure a lynch? I get that you hae a little list of places where there obviously has to be an FM...but for crying out loud. We have half an hour left, and you want to go with that? And of that list, you want to go with the claimant?

You forget, Upcliff, that Sunglass thinks that Ambrose's partners would rather lynch him day one than Prester.

Out of the Hasty, Lefford, Uller, or Inchfield group I think it's clear who'd I'd vote. Elesham would be next.

If Lefford, Uller, or Inchfield needed one vote, I'd jump on it, but I wouldn't like it.

Ah, with 10 players, we need 6 votes. Not as impossible as I thought.

Well, I quickly reread Norcross. Interesting to look at their position on the Ambrose mob. They burned their bridges on Prester and expressed suspicion of Ambrose soon after Upcliff & Sarsfield hit Ambrose. Norcross didn't vote here. Ambrose was on 4 votes and Prester 3. The momentum had swung Ambrose's way as they got two votes in quick succession, one of them coming from the Prester mob. (Upcliff's) Ambrose didn't react to their vote at all and even when pressed about it was quite subdued when asked how they felt about Norcross.

Does it make sense for an FM to do this? Well, the game is a CF one, they know what the result will be. Once things look like going Ambrose, the FM are probably going to want to get a player onto that mob as soon as possible. Norcross is the first player who got onto that mob after the momentum shift. Hmm.

I'm more or less ok with Hasty or Norcross at this point.

ETA: Lefford I'm unclear about at this point. Haven't looked at him much lately. I'd do it instead of no lynch, but not an option I can give much more opinion on than that.

No, I read your post. I'm saying, you said you thought Norcross was evil.

I never said I thought Norcross was evil. I said - if there is a FM on the Ambrose lynch, it comes from a group of people who I listed, one of whom was Norcross. Why are you twisting my words?

Why not vote him to ensure a lynch?

Why won't you vote for any of the FOUR people I've listed, if thats whats necessary to ensure a lynch?

I get that you hae a little list of places where there obviously has to be an FM...but for crying out loud. We have half an hour left, and you want to go with that?

Why wouldn't I? I firmly believe thats the best way to find a FM. And one of those people has the most votes right now. Why are you acting as if you're pushing the option that is most likely to happen? Why aren't you willing to compromise and go with somebody other than your ONE choice?

Do you get off on acting like a huge hypocrite?

And of that list, you want to go with the claimant?

Like I said, I don't see how that claim meant much of anything. Can you explain why you automatically believe it? Please provide evidence other than 'I trust Hasty'.

You forget, Upcliff, that Sunglass thinks that Ambrose's partners would rather lynch him day one than Prester.
Yep, oretty much. If there "has" to be an FM in one group, then yeah, as an FM, I'd stay the hell out of that group and then merrily try to lynch everyone in it.

I'm not about to lynch everyone that didn't vote Ambrose until oops, game over.

Archived