AGOT Mafia 46.5

Mexal

Like I said, I don't see how that claim meant much of anything. Can you explain why you automatically believe it? Please provide evidence other than 'I trust Hasty'.

Because I think it would be fucking stupid to claim when the risk of counterclaim is so high as it's sure not an important enough role to try to get rid of, and I don't think Hasty is stupid, much less fucking stupid.

Sorry if my "I'll be seriously pissed off if I have to lynch Lefford" didn't come across as "I'll vote him but I'd really, really, REALLY rather not", which suggest a compromise to me, as opposed to you and your list of "gotta be here".

It is day 2.

10 players remain: Elesham, Hasty, Inchfield, Lefford, Norcross, Prester, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Uller, Upcliff.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Norcross ( Sunglass, Prester, Hasty)

2 votes for Hasty ( Norcross, Lefford)

2 votes for Lefford ( Sarsfield, Upcliff)

3 players have not voted: Elesham, Inchfield, Uller.

You have 13 minutes remaining.

In an effort to get a lynch done, I'm willing to switch to Lefford. I think there are enough people here who are willing to do that, though I'm not certain.

Gah, had router problems. I'll vote Lefford. Although I'll spinelessly vote whichever way will ensure the lynch now.

Gah, had router problems. I'll vote Lefford. Although I'll spinelessly vote whichever way will ensure the lynch now.

Seriously, would you do Norcross? Lefford hasn't even posted since Hasty's claim, and while I believe Hasty, it's just...*sigh* It's not good play, basically, because then we'll never really know.

Seriously, would you do Norcross? Lefford hasn't even posted since Hasty's claim, and while I believe Hasty, it's just...*sigh* It's not good play, basically, because then we'll never really know.

Would I? Yes, I would. But there's 8 minutes and it's 4 to 2. Last time this happened and people, including me, tried switching, we ended up without a lynch.

Archived