AGOT Mafia 46.5

Mexal

It is day 2.

10 players remain: Elesham, Hasty, Inchfield, Lefford, Norcross, Prester, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Uller, Upcliff.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 votes for Lefford ( Sarsfield, Upcliff, Inchfield, Norcross, Hasty, Uller)

2 votes for Norcross ( Sunglass, Prester)

1 vote for Hasty ( Lefford)

1 players has not voted: Elesham

Mexal and Blue Rose sat in silence for a few moments, eating the last of their dinner. But neither of them had any intention of leaving any time soon.

"So what happened that evening Mex? What did you guys decide?" Blue asked after her last bite.

"Well," Mex replied, "We knew we had to get rid of someone, supplies were getting lower and we were getting along less and less. People were really staring to get on other people's nerves, and I can't say I blamed them. Some people were rude, others didn't contribute around camp, and people were dying every day, more often than we'd like.

We scrambled around trying to make up our minds, and we suddenly all decide to get rid of Lefford. The angry safari members took a knife, and slit his throat, no messing around. It was done."

Mex contemplated asking Blue if she wanted some dessert, but decided to wait until she looked a little less green.

House Lefford was lynched.

He was

SPOILER: identity
Daedalus and he was INNOCENT

It is night. Please send in your actions.

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be Sunglass's lackey tomorrow. I feel like he's the HRC of this game, and Day 2 was "let's do anything but what Sunglass wants just to spite him." Sorry Sunglass. I think I got manipulated there. :( You were right, I was wrong.

That sucks. But I still think it was the right decision to lynch somebody from that group of players.

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be Sunglass's lackey tomorrow. I feel like he's the HRC of this game, and Day 2 was "let's do anything but what Sunglass wants just to spite him." Sorry Sunglass. I think I got manipulated there. :( You were right, I was wrong.

Keep sucking up Hasty. :rolleyes:

We will lynch innocents. It happens. People fuck up. You don't see the rest of us talking of being "manipulated." We all voted for, if not for someone that we were suspicious of, at least someone that we all hoped would benefit our game. Even the FMs voted for someone that'd benefit their game. There is no spite involved.

I think I got manipulated there.

You know what's really hilarious about this? You pushed Lefford the entire game. For 2 straight days, he was your main suspect. And now you want to distance yourself from his lynch. Everyone else made you do it? It wasn't your fault? Drop the bullshit. It was the lynch you've wanted for days now.

It's true, and I was pretty wrong about Lefford but...I almost changed my mind? I'm just wondering why no one was willing to join me until it was a last-minute thing.

Because people tend to push for their top suspects until they are forced to consider other options. Lefford was on a few lists, but people didn't want to switch to him until the day was running out and they had to make a move. Stuff like that happens in every single game.

I'm a pretty terrible mafia player all the same, so let's rub it in.

I'm not rubbing anything in. I'm saying that it's ridiculous how you pushed for Lefford for 2 days, and now you want to say that other people manipulated you into voting for him.

Penny for your thoughts.

I'm thinking right now that yesterday feels like pretty much a wash. In addition to the two modkills, I didn't feel there was that much new content added, which is reflected in the need for such a frantic lynch. The only thing I'm hoping right now is that one of our other main suspects was FM, so the FM had to overextend to get their lynch into the position where it was inevitable. It's what I'll be looking for first, anyway.

Ah well, perhaps I'll feel a little better about it on reread. :unsure:

Blue quickly recovered and inquired about the night. Despite all the murdering, the story had captivated her and she had to hear the rest.

"The night was long. I remember that. It was really dark. I remember that also. I tried to sleep but I kept hearing all these animals out there. It was really scary. Not to mention that I was scared that someone might slit my throat in the middle of the night. That can be scary too. Luckily I'm half ninja and managed to survive the night. And guess what...

SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!" yelled Mexal.

Everyone lives through the night.

It is day 3. You have 48 hours.

Fascinating. Looks like either the FMs tested out Hasty's claim or the healer did a good job. Either way, this is a good thing!

Anyhow, I said I'd do a re-read of Inchy, so I'll get started on that, though I doubt I'll finish by tonight.

Archived