Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

I am neither suspicious or non-suspicious of anyone on the vote train at this point. When we have some more info to work with (CF) then I might adjust my opinions. So no, I would not use the reason that someone voted Tully as a reason to lynch today.
What would you use, then? Have you an alternative to propose?

well, heres my reasons for suspecting martell at the moment:

- jumped to tullys defense quickly. if you recall dead did the same thing with gert last game.

- seems indignant that any may question their logic as to guilt of people on the lynch train

- knew (maybe) tullys gender (minor point, yes, but still one nonetheless)

of course, this would also implicate tully as well.

anybody have anything to add / subtract from this?

Logic? Logic is that baddies are much more willingful to lynch a random innocent that the innocents themselves. Don't you agree with this?

I've played a lot of games, and we never seen a situation where joke train would get more than three votes. Isn't it a reason to wonder?

no. we dont know Tully's alignment therefore he could be evil. Joke votes go over 3 votes all the time.

Never? Really? So my 4th vote must be looking really suspicious to you. It's the mythical 4th joke vote.

I don't find it a reason to wonder. I find it an opportunity to grill people who do find it something to wonder at :P

you were the 5th vote.

Nuts. You don't need that much votes on a person to make pressure. It's evidently excessive, especially on day 1. If you really wanted to be helpful, why won't you press somebody else? Did you see any need to go to this particular way? Did you try to find some other?

What is so bad about putting pressure on Tully?

Just realized my vote on Tully was 5th - I still stand by it.

Martell, the criteria I would use instead is who rushes to Tully's defense. I agree with Dayne's summary of why you look the most suspicious at the moment.

However, there have only been a fraction of the players posting lately, and I can't believe anyone would be so obvious right after the Gert/Daed slaughter so ... I'm not ready to vote you yet.

At this point in the game it would be you or Tully as my choice, but we still have some time to go.

- jumped to tullys defense quickly. if you recall dead did the same thing with gert last game.

- seems indignant that any may question their logic as to guilt of people on the lynch train

- knew (maybe) tullys gender (minor point, yes, but still one nonetheless)

of course, this would also implicate tully as well.

anybody have anything to add / subtract from this?

sure

- likelyhood of him defending tully is slim espcially cuz of last game

- i agree with this

- terrible point and should be ignored

Really? Do you really think that fourth vote on day 1 is good place to create pressure? Poor we, we always supposed that second one would be enough.

if you are innocent, the game youre playing right now is rather stupid. what do you gain by defending tully?

The oddest thing Martell has said so far for me is his assumption that most of the baddies would have jumped on Tully and that one might have resisted. That seems like a comment made to distract us. If Martell is evil, perhaps the other Others were not on the train at all.

The oddest thing Martell has said so far for me is his assumption that most of the baddies would have jumped on Tully and that one might have resisted. That seems like a comment made to distract us. If Martell is evil, perhaps the other Others were not on the train at all.
try coming up with your own thoughts next time plz. i said this already and was pretty much ignored.

Do you take me as compelte idiot? You can believe that I, if guilty, will repeat all mistakes that Daed made in just a previous game?

No, I am not indignant. I am as calm as two crocodiles.

- knew (maybe) tullys gender
Oh my. I am always refer unknown player as he, just as most of our community. Unhappy with this?

I wouldn't at all be happy with a Tully lynch at this time. Martell maybe, but they're being suspected for more or less the same thing I thought when I saw the mini-mob.

In terms of Tully, they've proven that they're at least willing to put in the time to make posts (even if it's just of the RP variety thus far)... I think it's always a bad idea to lynch someone like that on the first day. If the RP were to continue or if they were to grow quiet now that we're into more serious discussion, then I'd consider it.

i dont apprecate you setting up lynch with no cause other than the size of train. It feels like your directing away from others

pwned :D

Martell - setting up someone from this lynch train and saying at least one of the evils must have resisted is strange. There are not many people actually on-line right now so that seems kind of random.

i get the opinon that hes defending someoe not on the lynch

Well - it was kind of a back an forth. Don't be taking all the credit ;)

Oh my. I am always refer unknown player as he, just as most of our community. Unhappy with this?

Well, since you actually referred to Tully as a she, yeah. I am unhappy. I wasn't before, but this defense and out-and-out lie worries me a smidge.

Well - it was kind of a back an forth. Don't be taking all the credit ;)
but my conlsusion became your conclusion. credit is mine!

Nothing. Two votes was good enough pressure. Any more were trying to lynch.
two votes accomplishs nothing

Archived