Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

So, what's your logic now? If he wasn't going to be lynched, why would I need to "defend" him? Choose one. :)
when did i say you were defending him?

hey, bolton, when you contribute something, ill stop with the gender crap, k?
i'm not contributing? thats interesting.

Ok, I am glad we have something serious to speak about this early.

Of course, Tully's train started as a joke and most people on this must be joking. But this joke just went too far. Six votes isn't fun, you know, when we are sure to have at least three baddies. I am quite sure we should lynch somebody from this train. I suppose at least one guilty failed to resist to join it, just in case.

When I first read this, I took it to mean that most of the baddies joined it and at least one resisted (therefore 2 (as an example) did not)

Now that I read it again, I think I misunderstood and was confused by the sentence structure. I think what you actually said is that at least one joined it.

So not such a strange thing to say after all. Apologies.

Sorry, I don't understand this.
simple math then.

i assume 3 FM. you say some are on the mob. Some equals more than 1. you say one is off. 3-1 = 2. 2 = most. 2 = some. therefore, some = most which means your indiginatino is for no reason.

also interesting that you make comments to me then ignore the answers cause you know theyre factually incorrect (the comments you make that is).

sure

- likelyhood of him defending tully is slim espcially cuz of last game

- i agree with this

- terrible point and should be ignored

1) WIFOM. They wouldn't do it because of last game...well why not? If they do it they can just say this and get off scott-free according to you.

2) Yes

3) Generally, yes. However, when it adds to a case, rather than being the basis of said case, it does have some merit.

if you are innocent, the game youre playing right now is rather stupid. what do you gain by defending tully?

QFT. Also, Martell is definitely not cult.

The oddest thing Martell has said so far for me is his assumption that most of the baddies would have jumped on Tully and that one might have resisted. That seems like a comment made to distract us. If Martell is evil, perhaps the other Others were not on the train at all.

Its purpose could be to distract us and discredit those who were on the lynch thus doubly defending Tully. I think any assumption regarding presence of FM on the train is pointless without knowing Tully's faction. Logically and statistically, of course there ought to be some FM on the train, it really is not earthshattering but was presented as such.

Martell.

Nothing. Two votes was good enough pressure. Any more were trying to lynch.

This is a very foolish point. So what if X number of votes is 'enough' pressure? If there are more won't there be more pressure? Why would that be bad? It didn't lead to a lynch, but did give us more information.

Dnager territory is where baddies might lynch a person by their own. 6 to 9 is very close, when we have one cultist and more than one killer.

Yeah, but don't you think being the last 3 votes necessary to lynch someone in a speed lynch mob would immediately attract attention to those people? Yes it's open for a zillion WIFMs but in many ways it's be the worst thing a FM could do to attract attention to themselves.

It's not the gender slip I am worried about, but the fact that he lied when asked about it.
You a still in need to prove I lied. Give us a reference.

I dunno. There is a possibility I actually called Tully "she", for some weird reason, but I don't remember it and I definitely don't want to look for this myself. It's your responcibility.

1) WIFOM. They wouldn't do it because of last game...well why not? If they do it they can just say this and get off scott-free according to you.
maybe. its still unlikey to happen. No one is going to test this theory when the person in the previous game got so much heat.

I dunno. There is a possibility I actually called Tully "she", for some weird reason, but I don't remember it and I definitely don't want to look for this myself. It's your responcibility.

uh, he did. you said Tully wasnt your sister/lover/wife. you then said you call everyone he.

personally, i dont believe you slipped and that you didnt realize you asid something about sister/lover/wife.

It has been quoted twice. At this point the ball is in your court to defend yourself.

maybe. its still unlikey to happen. No one is going to test this theory when the person in the previous game got so much heat.

Why not? You've pointed out that you wouldn't expect someone to do it and wouldn't suspect someone as much if they did. Is this not reason enough to go ahead and do it?

I did.

Why not? You've pointed out that you wouldn't expect someone to do it and wouldn't suspect someone as much if they did. Is this not reason enough to go ahead and do it?
no cuz its wifom and can very easily backfire as it looks like it is considering all the heat. it draws attention to him for no reason other than to wifom the situation? i dont see it.

martell could be evil but i doubt hes partners with tully.

also interesting that you make comments to me then ignore the answers cause you know theyre factually incorrect (the comments you make that is).
I just fail to answer all of you fast enough. There are too many of you, I can't type fast enough to reply all of your posts. And I am quite weared now. I am leaving now for 9-10 hours. Then, I'll answer all questions rest.

no cuz its wifom and can very easily backfire as it looks like it is considering all the heat. it draws attention to him for no reason other than to wifom the situation? i dont see it.

martell could be evil but i doubt hes partners with tully.

See, you don't think that Martell could possibly be partners with Tully because they did with Tully what Daed did with Gert. Why the fuck not? This is the exact reason why someone could pull it off two games in a row. "Why would anyone be dumb enough to do it two games in a row?" Because it would be more unexpected than not. Why would an evil Martell defend an innocent Tully?

You've been playing an interesting game here Bolton, I get the feeling you are trying to go along with this questioning of Martell but you seem to be holding back some. Questioning some things that I'm not sure deserve it.

I just fail to answer all of you fast enough. There are too many of you, I can't type fast enough to reply all of your posts. And I am quite weared now. I am leaving now for 9-10 hours. Then, I'll answer all questions rest.
dont bother. my point was proven.

So the main points I see against Martell are -

his defense of Tully

- not so out of the ordinary, innocents do it all the time. WIFOM at best

His assumption that most of the FM would be on the lynch mob

- After re-reading, I think that was a misunderstanding and not so strange after all

His gender slip

- not a reason to base a case on

I'm not really all that suspicious of Martell after this intense grilling. And I'm going to move my vote to Baratheon. In my mind Martell is looking more and more innocent and just as I am coming to that conclusion, Bara jumps on him. Looks opportunistic from my point of view. Voting for someone that people have expressed major suspicion on and trying to spur a vote momentum.

Archived