Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

if you are innocent, the game youre playing right now is rather stupid. what do you gain by defending tully?
Who cares about defending Tully? Are you really thinking that we could lynch a person for no reason whatever? Don't you think that only evil players might take such an opportunity as real?

Who cares about defending Tully? Are you really thinking that we could lynch a person for no reason whatever? Don't you think that only evil players might take such an opportunity as real?
no. they'd draw attention to themselves.

besides, he had 6 votes, not 9. he wasnt going to get lynched.

Nothing. Two votes was good enough pressure. Any more were trying to lynch.

I have to disagree with that. I think the case makes much more of an impact on pressure than the actual number of votes. I don't think any of the votes other than perhaps Frey's were of a serious nature... I could see you making the argument if there were say, eight votes on Tully for no reason, but six is not in 'danger' territory in my opinion. I do still think FM might join a joke lynch mob however.

Do you take me as compelte idiot? You can believe that I, if guilty, will repeat all mistakes that Daed made in just a previous game?

im dealing with possibilities. no reason to get so upset.

No, I am not indignant. I am as calm as two crocodiles.

this contradicts the attitude earlier in the same post...

Oh my. I am always refer unknown player as he, just as most of our community. Unhappy with this?

yeah, actually, because you referred to tully as a she. thats interesting.

II think the case makes much more of an impact on pressure than the actual number of votes.

QFT

Without a case, I feel Tully would not have been lynched because someone would come along to question it. Right now, I feel the most pressure is being applied to Martell as there is actually the beginnings of a case against him, even though Tully still has the most votes.

I have to disagree with that. I think the case makes much more of an impact on pressure than the actual number of votes. I don't think any of the votes other than perhaps Frey's were of a serious nature... I could see you making the argument if there were say, eight votes on Tully for no reason, but six is not in 'danger' territory in my opinion.

Dnager territory is where baddies might lynch a person by their own. 6 to 9 is very close, when we have one cultist and more than one killer.

I do still think FM might join a joke lynch mob however.
Thanks. :)

It's not the gender slip I am worried about, but the fact that he lied when asked about it. It's not a reason alone to lynch him, but it's a grain of information to consider.

True, there are many possible innocent reasons why the 'slip' would have happened, but I'm not going to ignore it. I'm just not going to let it rule me.

Archived