Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

this thread is dead.

dont expect me to rhyme all of the time though.

Night is no delight. It is quite a fright with no light in sight! Drive us crazy? It just might.

By the way, FM if you are out there. Considering Bolton was more likely to be a convert, I'm not sure the plan still makes perfect sense. The cultists will likely try and convert one of the quieter or middle people while you just kill one of us three. Just a thought.

But now they reveal. Huh? What is their evidence? Nothing. Nothing at all. No code, no reason to believe them. But now does the 'dumbest thing' and reveals. Why would anybody do that?

Where has all the rum gone? :(

and:

Well, one option's to say something pointless and the other option's to say nothing. So then either option's a waste of time, but I'd prefer something to nothing myself. Then again, useless chatter really slows the rereading later on, especially when so much of it's Day 1 crap. But it really is so much fun. Alas.

Sea Turtles.

Because Jack Sparrow's only got one shot in his pistol too.

I specifically didn't go after Manderly too hard on Day 2 for the little time that I was around. I had bad vibes on him since Day 1, and I sent in my provisional early in the day since I didn't know if I would return or not (as said, my schedule sucks for playing mafia, mostly because it's unpredictable). I held up the night later because I wanted to see the Lannister CF result before I went through, and I couldn't stay up. Very sorry about that btw.

Imo, the recruit was probably someone active. My ideal ally is not a minimum poster, so I have a hard time seeing why someone would recruit a bottom of the post count player.

merman.

I vote Tyrell. He talks about Cult too much and I think he is suspicious.

Maybe his previous post was really supposed to be a PM (lol).

Anyway, that was not the first time he talked about Cult and I think he went too far. He is way too interested in Cult and talks about it:

[qoute=Tyrell]

Actually in terms of suspects for cult leader (or cult convert) I'd put you Lannister before Arryn. You seem to be quite fascinated with the game mechanics of the cult; Seems like a good tactic to keep people from suspecting you have the role.

[/qoute]

and this:

You guys do realize if a conversion didn't happen last night we're certainly giving the cult leader some good tips on who they should convert, right?

[/qoute]

He is most suspicious for me and I think he is member of the Cult.

EDIT: My quotes don't work???

The sun's first rays peek through the mist and the trees. It would be a peaceful scene, except just as the sun began to rise, flocks of birds on the island started to go crazy. Loud, squawking groups of tropical parrots rise from the trees as if spooked. Then a period of silence follows, but by this time, the survivors of Flight 48 have all woken up.

"Hey, guess what I did last night?" asks Tully loudly.

"What, kill someone?"

"Well, aside from that..."

"What?"

"Rooted around and found this cache of Dharma-brand beer. Breakfast of champions!" Tully proclaims, holding up a hexagon-imprinted can to toast the group. He seems to be in awfully high spirits this morning. Maybe it has something to do with the pile of empty beer cans surrounding him.

Everyone crowds in to get some beer except for

SPOILER: Spoiler!
Martell (TheMalcolm), who is dead.

He was a Survivor.

I didn't get much of a response to my poll about the length of days, but I've decided to compromise and cut 4 hours off the day for a total of 32 hours.

It is Day 4. Day 4 will end at 09:04 PST (17:04 GMT) on Friday, March 7.

It is day 4.

12 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

12 players have not voted: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

I only have a minute as it's time to go to work...

But we now have two cultists, one public killer and one or two hidden killers. Best ways we still have 8 innocents. Perhaps only 7...

If we want to go killer-hunting, we need to kill the cult quickly. Otherwise we risk having the killers win. However, I do still think we should co-operate until the last cultist bites the dust.

Thank god I am alive.

Well, I see that the FM didn't consider my advice and went ahead killing someone that was probably pretty obviously an innocent. Isn't that shocking?

I'd say Dayne (and myself) are not cult at this point because the cult could have chosen one of:

Arryn, Blackwood, Crakehall, Frey, Swann, Tyrell, Westerling, and maybe Reed (hope the threat of protection was enough, although if they knew Bolton was the real one...).

The cult had the list above, minus one for the cultist and only one chance to mess up and kill an FM (possibly a unconvertable in there too). Giving them a 1/5 chance of messing up, possibly 1/6 if Reed was not protected. Nice job FM you assholes. I wish we could kill you today, but I am not sure that makes sense for us because the damn cult reproduces like rabbits and we can't trust you guys to actually kill one at night.

I think Arryn is a great risk to us as they seem to really have been CI, though I still don't understand why they revealed just because they were pissed off (:angry:). Tyrell still has me baffled by that post, did not seem joking enough...

Frey may have been safer because I had been suspicious of them in the past, so I am thinking Blackwood might be a good lynch today.

Looking forward to everyone else's input...

EDIT: My quotes don't work???

You have typos. You typed "qoute" a few times in there.

eta- Tully you are a big idiot, you are unforgiven after I forgave you yesterday! :angry: Well I suppose I forgive you for thinking I was cult, but this was just dumb.

Now let's try to guess what happened last night:

I'd split the players into several groups:

1) Reed - possibly protected by the priest, but still a good conversion target

2) Baratheon, Dayne, Martell- good conversions since they are no killers, but high risk of being NKed

3) Arryn - our vig, VPI, wold be a good conversion, but the FM threatened to kill him

4) Blackwood, Crakehall, Frey, Stark, Swann, Westerling - not in immediate NK danger, but possible FM

5) Tyrell

6) Tully - dirty killer

I am torn between voting Tyrell and Tully.

Twice as the Bolton lynch got close, Tully tried to distract us. The first time he succeeded, and damn near did the second time as well, only coming back to the bolton lynch when those on it refused to budge.

I think he might be the OC and not a killer.

---------------------------------------------------

Then we have Tyrell who made a post that looked like it should have been a PM message sent to Bolton in the spoilers. I need to see if Tyrell ever voted Bolton and under what conditions.

I am torn between voting Tyrell and Tully.

Twice as the Bolton lynch got close, Tully tried to distract us. The first time he succeeded, and damn near did the second time as well, only coming back to the bolton lynch when those on it refused to budge.

I think he might be the OC and not a killer.

---------------------------------------------------

Then we have Tyrell who made a post that looked like it should have been a PM message sent to Bolton in the spoilers. I need to see if Tyrell ever voted Bolton and under what conditions.

Tully is an FM. If he was cult he would have shown up dead on our doorstep this morning.

At this point my vote on Swann is useless. I really don't like the idea of lynching Baratheon and I still rather dislike the option of Bolton. Dayne it is.

I noticed Tyrell said a number of times that he would vote Bolton but then decided he didn't like the idea of lynching Bolton. However, Day 2 he did vote Bolton at a time that would have been somewhat dangerous, so I'm not sure.

Interesting reasoning to not vote Arryn Day 2 Tully:

Arryn is a killer.

Hmm...I'm not convinced by Arryn's codes, they could easily be FM.

Tully, you told the cult you'd kill one of Martell, Dayne, or I. Bolton was likely a convert so you were choosing between 3 innocents. Well, the benefit I suppose is, IMO, it clears Dayne and I. And we know the OC and covert is in the group of Arryn, Blackwood, Crakehall, Frey, Stark, Swann, Tyrell, Westerling, and maybe Reed. And your little FM is in there too. Still, you gave them an easier chance to convert than you had to and made it so your kill was most assuredly an innocent instead of a chance at the OC.

eta- out for a bit, back for a post or two, then out for awhile again.

I noticed Tyrell said a number of times that he would vote Bolton but then decided he didn't like the idea of lynching Bolton. However, Day 2 he did vote Bolton at a time that would have been somewhat dangerous, so I'm not sure.

Interesting reasoning to not vote Arryn Day 2 Tully:

Hmm...I'm not convinced by Arryn's codes, they could easily be FM.

Tully, you told the cult you'd kill one of Martell, Dayne, or I. Bolton was likely a convert so you were choosing between 3 innocents. Well, the benefit I suppose is, IMO, it clears Dayne and I. And we know the OC and covert is in the group of Arryn, Blackwood, Crakehall, Frey, Stark, Swann, Tyrell, Westerling, and maybe Reed. And your little FM is in there too. Still, you gave them an easier chance to convert than you had to and made it so your kill was most assuredly an innocent instead of a chance at the OC.

Ok, I didn't plan to do this so early, but I think we have to talk about certain things without having misunderstandings.

Question:

Baratheon, do you really think that an Other would reveal on day 3, having only one partner left, having no pressure on himself, just to get you lynched?

Archived