Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

Ok, I didn't plan to do this so early, but I think we have to talk about certain things without having misunderstandings.

Question:

Baratheon, do you really think that an Other would reveal on day 3, having only one partner left, having no pressure on himself, just to get you lynched?

I would think the FM would have killed you if you fake-claimed as one. I don't know, maybe I am just being dense.

I would think the FM would have killed you if you fake-claimed as one. I don't know, maybe I am just being dense.

Why should the FM kill me? They want to kill a cultist, and not an innocent.

To make it short:

Yes, I lied yesterday. I am not Other, but a fellow innocent. You might believe it or not, right now it's unimportant. I originally planned to play the FM a bit longer, but Arryn's vig reveal has changed my plan.

I don't know if the FM tried to kill Manderly on night 2. Maybe they did, maybe they were blocked again.

Okay, so why did I decide to claim FM?

Mainly to prevent my conversion. I knew I would be high on the cultists list, and I didn't want to end in their faction. Furthermore I tried to force the cult to convert someone from the FM suspoect pool. By threatening to kill Arryn, Dayne, Martell and Baratheon, by building the threat of a priest on Reed, by making me an impossible nightkill I hoped that they would try to recruite someone else - hopefully an Other. Finally there's a huge differenc in saying "I suggest that the FM should kill X and Y" and saying "I am a FM, and we will kill one of X and Y."

Hence, my list of possible converts (which is also the list for FM suspects) is:

Blackwood, Crakehall, Frey, Stark, Swann, Westerling

It is day 4.

12 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

1 vote for Tyrell (Westerling)

11 players have not voted: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell.

Westerling needs more pressure IMO.

Whatever whatever Tully, you are a nutcase. I am not surprised ;).

I agree on Westerling for now. Going to see if I can pull up some posts for a few minutes before class. I am rather suspicious of Blackwood, as well.

You are the Anti-Bolton. ;)

Any thoughts, Blacky?

Yes, but most don't make any sense.

You confuse me greatly. You are all gun-ho for lynching Bolton, then more the lynch off of him, twice. You fake claim(?) killer, suppossedly in an effort to avoid being converted, but risk the real FM outting you or killing you. I can't help but think you are a Cultist.

For the safest bets on last nights conversions, I would say the low posters: Westerling, Stark, Crakehall and Swann.

I'll pull up Blackwood posts when I get back, first Swann:

Also, will the cult convert the vig?

They won't know it isn't a killer. For all we know one of the killers may feel they are already as good as caught, and decide to go out in a blaze of glory by removing a convert chance. Especially if we lynch one cultist now.

Asking for advice?

Reed, I'm personally willing to lynch anyone if it's that or go to night lynchless. However, I have to say I'd rather not lynch Bolton at the moment.

My first choice is Dayne, but I'm willing to lynch Baratheon if Dayne becomes unviable.

Martell i'm not sure about. I wouldn't join a lynch unless it's that or the night, but then again i wouldn't necisarily oppose it. I guess i don't have strong enough feelings either way on him.

Wants to lynch Dayne or I.

I personally beleive Bolton is innocent. I'm not so sure about you.

I still vastly prefer a Dayne vote though.

Hm, should I be suspicious of someone else that thought Bolton was innocent? *Thinking*

Baratheon

I said I wanted to explore the Bolton - Baratheon relationship, with Bara being the preferred lynch (as i still have good vibes on Bolton), so here I am doing so.

I still think Dayne has to hang eventually. He's dodging far too many bullets here...

Still on me and Dayne (I believe they voted Dayne all 3 days).

Why did we just lynch bolton?

Think about it. If he's cult, we could have got him tomorrow anyway. If he isn't, we've just missed a chance to stop them converting.

There was no benefit to lynching him today as opposed to tomorrow, was there?

Not happy about us lynching Bolton here.

Dunno, not hard evidence at this point but more to consider.

From earlier:

Want something more controversial? I like Bolton. I trust him. I don't, however, like Tully. Sure he might be Mr. Innocent as far as most people are concerned, but given the chance, i'd happily see him lynched, if only for the CF result. Not only do we have his twin suddenly abandoning him with a timely distance, but also the attack on Bolton, which i think is total crap.

Oh and by the way:

No, i think Dayne is a dirty killer. I'm not sure if we should go after the cult or the killers. We're probably best going after the cult, but i'd rather get a likely killer than a possible cultist.

So, my basic feelings:

Dayne = killer.

Probably cultist > probable killer for lynch.

Probable killer>possible cultist for lynch.

The whole time he thought Dayne was a killer... :unsure:

eta-Way to cut yourself and Frey out of the potential lynch category Blackwood. Good thing that isn't suspicious. Or are you both FM so you know the cult are among the others?

I think Arryn is a great risk to us as they seem to really have been CI, though I still don't understand why they revealed just because they were pissed off (:angry:). Tyrell still has me baffled by that post, did not seem joking enough...

I had my own personal sanity to worry about. I wanted to yell at Tully. So I did. I'm well aware that it wasn't a good idea.

Hmm...I'm not convinced by Arryn's codes, they could easily be FM.

...Why on earth would an FM reveal vig at that particular moment when under no threat? I mean, seriously?

Yes, I lied yesterday. I am not Other, but a fellow innocent. You might believe it or not, right now it's unimportant. I originally planned to play the FM a bit longer, but Arryn's vig reveal has changed my plan.

I don't know if the FM tried to kill Manderly on night 2. Maybe they did, maybe they were blocked again.

Thanks, asshole. Thanks.

I had my own personal sanity to worry about. I wanted to yell at Tully. So I did. I'm well aware that it wasn't a good idea.

Class got cancelled so I am around a bit longer. So you put your own personal sanity over your teams while we were already in danger? To quote a not so wise person:

Thanks, asshole. Thanks.

eta-:rofl: @ Tully

We have a list of 6 potential converts Frey, Blackwood, Westerling, Swann, Crakehall and Stark. 1 is a convert, 1 is an OC, 2 are FM, and 2 are innocent. I agree with Tully that the first person that is close to lynching and is an FM should claim and the FM will kill them that night. So if you are innocent, sorry but no fakeclaims to save your own ass.

Pros and Cons of each off the top of my head, then I will look through their posts:

Swann- Already pulled out suspicious posts where they are defending Bolton. Is it too obvious? Hard to say. Definitely a possible OC, but also a possible FM IMO. Also, probably not a likely conversion because there has been movements to lynch them in the past. After consideration, might be a good target to push despite not being a likely conversion. If they aren't OC then they have a decent chance of being FM so we can force them to claim or get lynched.

Blackwood- Mostly has been able to skate by, has way more posts than I realized...I don't recall them strongly defending Bolton and they were an early-ish vote on him IIRC. Probably less likely to be OC, definitely could be converted.

Frey- Has been active inconsistently due to OOC reasons. Good seeming player although I have been suspicious of them a few times. Not sure they are that likely an OC because they did defend Greyjoy Day 1. Ugh. This really isn't going well.

Crakehall, Westerling, and Stark- Wildcards in my mind and now I am at the point where I really need to start reading back more.

...Just realized I didn't put down Tyrell here because he wasn't on Tully's list.

From Frey and Tully's lists of OC suspects earlier:

(Reed)

Tier 1 - Dayne, Manderly, Lannister, Swann, Arryn, Crakehall, Stark, Blackwood, Tyrell

Tier 2 - Westerling, Frey

(Tully)

tier 1: Arryn, Blackwood, Frey and Tyrell

tier 2: Crakehall, Stark, Swann

tier 3: Bolton

Class got cancelled so I am around a bit longer. So you put your own personal sanity over your teams while we were already in danger? To quote a not so wise person:

Sure I do. Can I ask why revealing put our team in any more danger than we already were?

Arryn, why did you decide to use your power on night 2 already? Why not waiting for night 3?

My schedule's unpredictable. I genuinely feared a modkill in the near future. I also believe in using one-time use skills early on. Didn't want to mess up later on when it could really screw my team over.

Tully, if I were converted, do you really think I would say I was converted?

Tully, if I were converted, do you really think I would say I was converted?

* points at Tyrell *

:rolleyes:

Arryn, I don't want to make this a huge critc, but IMO you should have waited one more night. On night 3 you had two less suspects, and you could have revealed and told the FM who you're going to kill.

Second, you must have known already that the FM most likely also targeted Manderly, so why this extreme anger when I 'revealed'?

Bolton my child what have they done to you? :cry:

Do not fear. I've used the powers of the most sacred numbers to determine a host most suited to lead the DHARMA INITIATIVE in these most turbulent times. Let your sacrifice not be in vein!

Vive la Hanso! Death to all who oppose us!

I really hope that this post doesn't mean that Tyrell converted Reed. If he did that plus posting this into the thread, not only Reed will be very angry. :mad:

Archived