Question for UK Boarders

Stubby

Ok Stubby, so are folks still up for a meet on May 1st by The Golden Hind?

If you are let us know and I will stick it in the meet up thread.

This still on?

If so let me know and post me some directions please.

Cheers

I tried to get it sorted out but you ignored me :cry:

Sorry Baz - I misunderstood.

I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to put their hand up to turn up. Mrs Stubby and I would still be keen to see any early arrivals for the Eurocommie thing. Sadly, we will have left the big smoke by the time it officially kicks off. :(

Stubby - when are you and the missus coming to Scotland? There's going to be a few of us meeting up in Edinburgh on the night of Saturday 13 May for a jar or three.

Stubby - when are you and the missus coming to Scotland? There's going to be a few of us meeting up in Edinburgh on the night of Saturday 13 May for a jar or three.

We won't get there until about 25 May.

What day do you go mate? The earliest arrivals are piling in on Wednesday, all two of them

We will still be in London on Wednesday. We are planning to leave on the Thursday morning.

Cheers

Welcome to The UK Ser and Lady Stubby!

Hopefully you will be able to get online at some point and see this. So are there any Londoners available to meet up pre Eurocommie dates on the Wednesday evening to welcome them to London? That is, assuming that they are available as well. We could meet at The George Inn and critique Ser Sean's choice of party venue :D

Any takers? I imagine this will be a short affair as everyone will be trying to save money for the weekend ahead. Post quickly people if this is going to happen a all, its not too long till Wednesday...

Yes, we are just sorting out an expedition to meet up with Ser Stubby on Wednesday. Trust me The George is cool.

I was thinking if Stubby tells us where he is staying then we can all meet up near there.

Failing that somewhere central like Covent Garden maybe?

If Stubby doesn't get back to us by tomorrow let's just pick a venue for Wednesday evening and at least Sean and I should be there.

ETA.

Ghost of Nymeria and maybe Ser Ilyn Payne should be able to make it as well.

I'm aiming to be at the Saturday night party, and as a Londoner feel duty bound to be there on Wednesday to welcome fellow fans. Can make it around 7.30 wherever.

Is it the George then? See you there.....?

Thundersummoner

Ok folks, how does 6pm at The City of York pub by Holborn tube station sound?

Lots of nice pubs near there so we can meet up and have a little wander if we fancy it plus it is relatively cheap in there given the weekend ahead.

Let me know if that is ok.

HEY FOLKS SOUNDS COOL.

We are not far from \holborn as it turns out.

We are in Gower St and would love to turn up for a drink or two at the pub you have mentioned. The bloke at the hotel is really cool about directions and all that so we'll find it no worries.

We will be there for 6.30-7.00 tomorrow night!

Just look for the two hobbit like Aussies!

Cheers,

Stubby

Archived