ERepublik 2

Bormon

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1525159' date='Sep 19 2008, 20.48']Ok Salem treasury is now empty.[/quote]
If I get elected, as money comes in I will look at the volume. There will be either alot of gifts flying around or saving up to get someone else another house.

I think he would be better converting the USD back to gold and spending them on Transexual Thailandish Prostitutes

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1525166' date='Sep 19 2008, 22.05']If I get elected, as money comes in I will look at the volume. There will be either alot of gifts flying around or saving up to get someone else another house.

I think he would be better converting the USD back to gold and spending them on Transexual Thailandish Prostitutes[/quote]

I was using the money on the exchange...making a slight profit here and there. Its too bad I didnt have thousands of dollars, because then I could basically make hundreds a day just playing the market.

YW

[quote name='Harlot' post='1525381' date='Sep 20 2008, 07.26']BTW - Is Master Blaster someone from this board?[/quote]
No. He is someone that we befriended. I know Jack friended him as a new citzen. I BSed with him and answered some questions. When we jumped parties he messaged me why we are doing this. I told him we are trying to take our own. He also likes my paper. No accounting for taste, go figure.

And yes a vote for me will make all of your wildest dreams come true.

So much for company loyalty. I was making 3 USD/day, and my boss promised me a raise when I hit 99 health, but he never bothered to help me get there or even friend me or anything, so I took a job offer for 5 USD today.

Is there any benefit to moving right now, or should I just stay in Sacramento for the time being and not waste my money on moving tickets?

[quote name='Kat' post='1525534' date='Sep 20 2008, 14.05']So much for company loyalty. I was making 3 USD/day, and my boss promised me a raise when I hit 99 health, but he never bothered to help me get there or even friend me or anything, so I took a job offer for 5 USD today.

Is there any benefit to moving right now, or should I just stay in Sacramento for the time being and not waste my money on moving tickets?[/quote]

Just stay there seeing as there wont be any mayoral elections anytime soon.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1525521' date='Sep 20 2008, 12.33']Also search Steven Sullivan and then look at the last article he wrote. :lol:

Good times.

YW[/quote]
I will check it out. I have been poking him with a stick a little because he seems like a tool.

ETA: Already read it, definately good times

ETA: I didn't read the article entitled "Guy Killborn is an inconsiderate douchebag." I missed that one as I think it was deleted. I am kind of bummed that he didn't even get my name right.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1525549' date='Sep 20 2008, 14.29']I will check it out. I have been poking him with a stick a little because he seems like a tool.

ETA: Already read it, definately good times

ETA: I didn't read the article entitled "Guy Killborn is an inconsiderate douchebag." I missed that one as I think it was deleted. I am kind of bummed that he didn't even get my name right.[/quote]

Yeah, that GK is an incosnsiderate douchebag article was deleted. That's a shame, cuz it was rather funny.

YW

[quote name='Harlot' post='1525928' date='Sep 21 2008, 04.57']Congrats Guy. Too bad I missed that article. :lol: "Steven Sullivan Drops Out" can't be anywhere as funny as "Guy Killborn is an inconsiderate douchebag."[/quote]
Ditto. He said he deleted it, but I think the Admins axed it. I called him out on it. I am curious how he justifies it and calling me a douchebag.

So I've finally made it back online after ~ a week. I was afraid that both my e-self and Popplers would take massive hits, but apparently purplesmurf has been able to maintain them (we both live in Houston). Sorry to the one or two people who were looking for jobs, would definately have made you an offer :P

Congrats on the win, Guy. :)

I'm pretty sure the admins deleted his article, not him, because someone ( :leaving: ) reported him for abuse. Hey, if I have to restrain my potty mouth, so should he.

Archived