Mafia 60.5 Wild Cards by GRRM.

Lannister Guard

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1633101' date='Dec 29 2008, 19.55']Four, what is the reason why you want to kill me?[/quote]Bah!
[quote]Speaking of you, why did you push for lynching low posters on day 1 but never followed that idea?[/quote]Of course you know the difference between discussing odds and ends and pushing for something.

Actually, do you want me to call back my night action before it's too late or do you want to draw me as a liar? It's two different tasks, you know. Choose one. :)

[quote name='Four of Spades' post='1633012' date='Dec 29 2008, 18.25']I'd like I'd be more attentive.
So, there were 4 vote on Two, then Jack put the fifth, then King ended the day before anybody of us could say "Symp"? What a mess.
Are you all sure the day is over? I'd like to be a-absolutely sure.[/quote]
Not my fault if you suck at commentating the game. Get your stuff together, before you crticize others. Why didn't you use the time of my absence to give us some more to discuss instead of telling us how you think that every low poster must be innocent somehow. :tantrum:

[quote name='Four of Spades' post='1633110' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.04']Actually, do you want me to call back my night action before it's too late or do you want to draw me as a liar? It's two different tasks, you know. Choose one. :)[/quote]
I beg for nothing. If I should die, we are probably back to odds. Unfortunatly you just told the killers what you plan to do. What do you think is going to happen with you tomorrow if only me should die?

ETA: furthermore, if you are what you say that you are, you might get probbaly killed yourself tonight, if the FM take no risks. So yeah, you probably better take a chance tonight.

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1633103' date='Dec 29 2008, 19.59']Bullshit.

O-kaaaaaay

I wonder that you are suspicious of anyone here. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Again: do you want me to trust you or do you want the rest to mistrust me? It's two different things. Choose one!

[quote name='Four of Spades' post='1633117' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.09']Again: do you want me to trust you or do you want the rest to mistrust me? It's two different things. Choose one![/quote]
Well, I asked you these questions today for a reason - namely that you argued for lynching low posters before it's too late on day 1, but never followed that idea yourself. Which made me very, very curious.

ETA: and I don't trust you. Lot's of your posts make sense, but somehow you really don't seem that interested in engaging yourself (shooting someone for poor reasons doesn't count as engaging)

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1633115' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.07']What do you think is going to happen with you tomorrow if only me should die?[/quote]What's a difference? I have palyed my role. I am ready to die due to consecequenses. If you only will die, this will be good for innocents anyway.

[quote name='Four of Spades' post='1633123' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.15']What's a difference? I have palyed my role. I am ready to die due to consecequenses. If you only will die, this will be good for innocents anyway.[/quote]
Ever thought about an evil guard?

Ok, Four, I think we should end this discussion. If you plan to kill me, fine. If you plan to kill someone else, don't tell it, otherwise you might get blocked. Just say that you kill me, ok?

If there are two dead bodies tomorrow, I guess you can be trusted, yes.

Has Jack already explained the stuff about his role?

If not, he should do that tomorrow.

My suspect list, in case that I should die ( :P ):

1. Ten

2. Nine, Three, Jack

3. Eight

4. Five

5. Seven

Four depends on the bodycount, otherwise he would be tier 1.5

Jack also depends on what he's going to tell about his role.

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1633135' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.26']I really see no reason why you should have been the next NK.[/quote]Is it another tell to your master?
Do you really fail to understand why a person never suspected during two days worries about being night killed?

And, Tachion - EMPTY YOUR MAILBOX, you mod!!

[quote name='Four of Spades' post='1633140' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.34']Is it another tell to your master?
Do you really fail to understand why a person never suspected during two days worries about being night killed?

And, Tachion - EMPY YOUR MAILBOX, you mod!![/quote]
1)I plan to survive by spamming the Box over for the whole night. :P

2) I suspected you. ;)

3) And well, if you get killed, the finder survives.

4) There is no symp but you, regardless of your faction. :ninja:

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1633142' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.38']1)I plan to survive by spamming the Box over for the whole night. :P[/quote]Reasonable. But not that good way to make you likeable.
[quote]3) And well, if you get killed, the finder survives.[/quote]I am glad you understand this.

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1633183' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.19']Four, did you already kill the other ones? :unsure:[/quote]

What's to say? I'm just waiting for night to end, and seeing who dies tonight.

I don't see Four's motive for lying, by the way. The only reservation I have is if Four kills you tonight, we go from even to odd, which is fine unless Nine or Three get modkilled. If that happens, i'll be pissed.

[quote name='King_of_Clubs' post='1633139' date='Dec 29 2008, 14.31']Has Jack already explained the stuff about his role?

If not, he should do that tomorrow.

Jack also depends on what he's going to tell about his role.[/quote]

What do I need to say? I already expressed my uncertainty (in rhyme) as to how much I should say about role reveal. Ten responded to say I did not need to share anything further.

Are others concerned about this at the moment?
No offense King, but your motives are a little suspect to me at the moment, you seem to be flailing about. I am happy to elaborate if people think I need to.

Edit: Have you read my recent posts? I posted (in response to five) to explain in plain language what happened with my role and the rhyming.

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1633202' date='Dec 29 2008, 20.34']No offense King, but your motives are a little suspect to me at the moment, you seem to be flailing about. I am happy to elaborate if people think I need to.[/quote]

You don't need to. "Flailing about" is exactly how i'd describe King. The only question is whether it's because of evilness or a character trait.

[quote name='Jack of Diamonds' post='1633202' date='Dec 29 2008, 21.34']What do I need to say? I already expressed my uncertainty (in rhyme) as to how much I should say about role reveal. Ten responded to say I did not need to share anything further.

Are others concerned about this at the moment?
No offense King, but your motives are a little suspect to me at the moment, you seem to be flailing about. I am happy to elaborate if people think I need to.

Edit: Have you read my recent posts? I posted (in response to five) to explain in plain language what happened with my role and the rhyming.[/quote]

No need to explain. You're fine.

Archived