MAFIA! Minigame 61.5 Lost in a Bad Book

The Man Who

[quote name='Mike Watt' post='1667070' date='Jan 29 2009, 13.51']Big bones... huge bones... I think there are dinosaurs in my gene pool.. *cough*[/quote]
So Mike, what do you think about the partnerships/vote analysis? Seems like the vote is split, leaving you and Daisy as the remaining off-lynch voters (still assuming Colin is NaK). What do you think? You pretty convinced Daisy is guilty or do you think there is another possibility?

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667001' date='Jan 29 2009, 12.57']My role isn't that important. It could be in certain situations, but it did give me a bit of information night one about someone trying to perform an action directed at Daisy. That person knows who they are.[/quote]
Now I remember the question I wanted to ask...did you choose to see what actions were performed on Daisy or by the person that performed the action? If it was on Daisy, then why did you choose to see what actions were performed on her specifically?

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667078' date='Jan 29 2009, 14.57']So Mike, what do you think about the partnerships/vote analysis? Seems like the vote is split, leaving you and Daisy as the remaining off-lynch voters (still assuming Colin is NaK). What do you think? You pretty convinced Daisy is guilty or do you think there is another possibility?[/quote]

I think she could be yeah, but I don't necessarily agree that there must be one on one off. I have some suspicion of Tim, maybe with Daisy, maybe with you, maybe with doggy oh and maybe with twist. :P

[quote name='Mike Watt' post='1667092' date='Jan 29 2009, 14.11']I think she could be yeah, but I don't necessarily agree that there must be one on one off. I have some suspicion of Tim, maybe with Daisy, maybe with you, maybe with doggy oh and maybe with twist. :P[/quote]
Ok...
let's look at the votes:
Day 1
6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

6 votes for Tyres ([s]Bilbo[/s], Marsha, Tim Bisley, [s]Vulva[/s], [s]Brian Topp[/s], Twist)
1 vote for Daisy ([s]Duane[/s])
1 vote for Duane (Mike Watt)
1 vote for Mike Watt ([s]Tyres[/s])

2 players have not voted: Daisy, [s]Dexter[/s].

CIs and VPIs (adding myself and Vulva IMO) are crossed out. With 2 FM left that means that partners need to be 2 on the lynch (Twist and Tim/Marsha), 2 off (you and Daisy, which you probably don't believe in), or you/Daisy with Tim/Marsha/Twist. Now humor me for a moment and, as I said with Twist, look from the perspective that we are both innocent and Colin is NaK. What partnerships do you think are most likely? Do you think both FM would be on the lynch (meaning Twist must be guilty)?

I'd really like you to answer in a little more depth than you did above, even if you don't address the specific questions I've posed. It is something (the partnerships and vote breakdown) that you need to consider when looking at who you think is suspicious.

Yeah but... I can take you out of it, because you ya know could be guilty. :P So you know it wouldn't have to be Twist it could be you and Tim/Marsh. Plus you know the whole Marsha/Tim thing could be a front knowing Duane was a quite likely lynch for the day. (I don't believe that, but its possible). I think if I manage to survive the night I'm just going to try and start from scratch. Some players need rereads specifically You and Twist.

[quote name='Mike Watt' post='1667125' date='Jan 29 2009, 20.32']I think if I manage to survive the night I'm just going to try and start from scratch. .[/quote]

I dislike statements like this. Why do you feel you might not survive this night? You are one of the main suspects for an off lynch FM (day 1 train). What makes you think you might not make it?

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667082' date='Jan 29 2009, 13.59']Now I remember the question I wanted to ask...did you choose to see what actions were performed on Daisy or by the person that performed the action? If it was on Daisy, then why did you choose to see what actions were performed on her specifically?[/quote]

I chose the person who tried to perform an action on Daisy. I'm able to see if a person attempts an action and who the action is directed towards. There's more to my role than that, but I'll leave it there for now.

[quote name='Marsha' post='1667187' date='Jan 29 2009, 15.21']Bilbo- It worries me that you keep putting up the day 1 train and that you keep crossing out your name. ( I know I know, you're innocent) It's like you are trying to hammer home the fact that you are inno.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not a fan of this either. Just because people have said they believe you are VPI doesn't make it so until we have some type of proof outside of gut. In my mind everyone is still a suspect.

[quote name='Marsha' post='1667187' date='Jan 29 2009, 20.21']Bilbo- It worries me that you keep putting up the day 1 train and that you keep crossing out your name. ( I know I know, you're innocent) It's like you are trying to hammer home the fact that you are inno.[/quote]

I'm not bothered about this. If i'm making a list of suspects, i'm not going to include myself.

I appreciate the coasting comments some people have made about me. It's pretty much true, today I have been coasting. Being busy in rl, being VPI to most and having most people agree about my suspects will do that to me.

I'll do better tomorrow, I promise (assuming i'm still here).

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667255' date='Jan 29 2009, 22.12']I chose the person who tried to perform an action on Daisy. I'm able to see if a person attempts an action and who the action is directed towards. There's more to my role than that, but I'll leave it there for now.[/quote]

So you are something like a finder? Even more powerful than a finder and you say that your role is [i]unimportant[/i]????? :tantrum:

[quote name='Colin' post='1667336' date='Jan 29 2009, 17.03']So you are something like a finder? Even more powerful than a finder and you say that your role is [i]unimportant[/i]????? :tantrum:[/quote]

I'm not a finder. I'm only able to see if someone performs an action. I can't see what type action performed, only who it was directed at. And I said it could be important if used correctly.

[quote name='Colin' post='1667340' date='Jan 29 2009, 17.06']Tomorrow we will be down at seven players. Since there is a chance that we have to deal with a symp, there could be three evil players out there. This is why we should avoid voting as long as were not sure what to do.[/quote]

I don't think we have a symp, or if we do we'll need to kill them as well to win.

[quote]Winning conditions: The innocent faction wins when ALL MEMBERS of the Death Choosers have been eliminated.[/quote]

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667374' date='Jan 29 2009, 22.26']I'm not a finder. I'm only able to see if someone performs an action. I can't see what type action performed, only who it was directed at. And I said it could be important if used correctly.

I don't think we have a symp, or if we do we'll need to kill them as well to win.[/quote]

Apologies if you've already answered this:

Why did you offer to reveal? Why did you then choose to reveal without being a likely lynch candidate?

[quote name='Vulva' post='1667391' date='Jan 29 2009, 17.45']Apologies if you've already answered this:

Why did you offer to reveal? Why did you then choose to reveal without being a likely lynch candidate?[/quote]

And who was it you watched? You seemed to hint that they were still alive.

(also to Tim)

[quote name='Vulva' post='1667391' date='Jan 29 2009, 17.45']Apologies if you've already answered this:

Why did you offer to reveal? Why did you then choose to reveal without being a likely lynch candidate?[/quote]

I offered to reveal because I miscounted the votes against me. I thought Marsha's vote was the second or third against me and I thought there could have been a good chance that as the day came to a close people would just gravitate to the person with the most votes. It was a mistake on my part that I could have clarified if I'd only checked.

I revealed for a few reasons. One is, my role won't be terribly important until the endgame, and in that case we'd need a consensus from everyone on how to use it best. Even then, it's importance comes down to luck. Second is, I've only revealed half of my role, there is a second half that could maybe save an innocent life down the road. To be completely honest, I haven't given this game 100% this go-round, so if my role entices the killers to take me out instead of someone who has been contributing fully, all the better.

[quote name='Twist' post='1667404' date='Jan 29 2009, 17.55']And who was it you watched? You seemed to hint that they were still alive.[/quote]

I don't want to reveal that yet. The fact that the person chose Daisy, a relative unknown at that point, makes me believe they were doing so to get a bearing on Daisy. I believe the person's role may be too important to reveal who they are at this point.

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667410' date='Jan 29 2009, 18.01']I don't want to reveal that yet. The fact that the person chose Daisy, a relative unknown at that point, makes me believe they were doing so to get a bearing on Daisy. I believe the person's role may be too important to reveal who they are at this point.[/quote]
understood.

Archived