MAFIA! Minigame 61.5 Lost in a Bad Book

The Man Who

Good job healer!

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667518' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.24']Reduce the suspect pool. Wouldn't you rather have Daisy dead?[/quote]

Why not wait at least to see if they show up and start participating? It seems a little bit out of character for you to have done such a thing.

Colin,

I'm still unsure of Vulva, and he probably was the most logical choice. But I felt info on Bilbo would be more important.

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667524' date='Jan 30 2009, 01.33']Good job healer!

Why not wait at least to see if they show up and start participating? It seems a little bit out of character for you to have done such a thing.

Colin,

I'm still unsure of Vulva, and he probably was the most logical choice. But I felt info on Bilbo would be more important.[/quote]
Did you guard Vulva last night?

[quote name='Colin' post='1667529' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.34']Did you guard Vulva last night?[/quote]

I put in Mike, and was going to change it to Vulva after the realization that I could catch him in a lie if I stopped him from doing anything, but it was too late.

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667518' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.24']Reduce the suspect pool. Wouldn't you rather have Daisy dead?[/quote]

Also, considering your multiple posts yesterday that you believe Daisy to be innocent, why are you angry that I prevented you from killing someone who you think is NAK?

[quote name='Colin' post='1667536' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.42']Ok, we need the role reveal. My suggestion is the following order:

1) Daisy

2) Mike

3) Twist

4) Marsha

5) Colin

I know that this requires a bit of trust in my person, but believe me, I have an ace in the sleeve that's worth it.[/quote]

How can you guarantee the safety of a healer or role-finder?

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667542' date='Jan 30 2009, 01.51']How can you guarantee the safety of a healer or role-finder?[/quote]
I cannot guarantee anything, but I can tell you that you are not a healer, that Bilbo is not a healer and that Vulva isn't a healer either. Mike is also not a healer, if we can believe your claim.

The remaining three are all suspects, and [s]Mike and[/s] Daisy [s]are[/s] is a prime suspect[s]s[/s]. The FM are also able to make these calculations.

Yes, we might loose our healer, but he is still able to heal once on night 3. And we need truthful informations, no made-up roles.

Edit: forgot that Mike is not a healer

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667524' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.33']Why not wait at least to see if they show up and start participating? It seems a little bit out of character for you to have done such a thing.[/quote]
I'll admit it generally is out of character because I usually play a bit safely, however I read a post on the board a few days before the game that convinced me that a vig should act day 1 to reduce the suspect pool. I was going to use it on one of Duane, Daisy, or Dexter and Daisy was my choice. Do I regret it now that I [i]think[/i] she is NaK? No, not at all. As I said, I was choosing between one of the 3 Ds and two of them are CI. :/

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667524' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.33']I'm still unsure of Vulva, and he probably was the most logical choice. But I felt info on Bilbo would be more important.[/quote]
An innocent guard never uses their power day 1. There is no reason to whatsoever. For all you know I could have been the healer and could have healed the right person. Or I could have vigged an FM. Or vigged an innocent I suppose. Another thing I didn't know at the time was the Dexter was going to be modkilled. Daisy was the only one that didn't make it clear that she intended to return and contribute.

[quote name='Colin' post='1667525' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.33']Do you trust me?[/quote]
I think you are NaK because of your late arrival and, although I feel like I need to read back through day 2, you seemed to behave as I like to when innocent (though my time was limited today).

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667544' date='Jan 29 2009, 19.53']I can't explain why, but I have a gut feeling that this may be our FM team.[/quote]
Mike performed an action on two different people...and that makes you immediately think that those two people are the FM team? Wouldn't it make you think he used his role and attempted to kill someone? I mean, the healer can reveal if they healed me (can't imagine them killing Daisy).

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667559' date='Jan 29 2009, 20.08']An innocent guard never uses their power day 1. There is no reason to whatsoever. For all you know I could have been the healer and could have healed the right person. Or I could have vigged an FM. Or vigged an innocent I suppose.[/quote]

I'm not just a guard, so there was a reason to use my power. I knew I was taking a chance, but I thought the information could ultimately net rewards.

[quote]Mike performed an action on two different people...and that makes you immediately think that those two people are the FM team? Wouldn't it make you think he used his role and attempted to kill someone? I mean, the healer can reveal if they healed me (can't imagine them killing Daisy).[/quote]

I said it was gut, and I didn't immediately come to a conclusion. I went through the list of roles, trying to find something that might fit. It was a spur of the moment thought and posting, but I was posting my thoughts, which I'd been suspicious for not doing previously.

8 players remain: Bilbo, Colin, Daisy, [s]Duane[/s], Marsha, Mike Watt, Tim Bisley, Twist, Vulva.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Duane (Colin, Mike Watt, Bilbo, Vulva, Timsy)
[s]1 vote for Marsha (Tim Bisley)[/s]
1 vote for Mike Watt (Daisy)
1 vote for Tim Bisley (Marsha)
1 vote for Night (Twist)

1 players have not voted: Duane.

For my own easy reference.

Back. Hopefully Daisy and Mike will show up in the next couple hours. I have no problem being third on my reveal.

Colin, you honestly trust Vulva? I do for the most part, but I still have a few lingering doubts.

Happy there wasn't a kill last night.

I am trying to get my thoughts around the "perfomed an action on two people" part. The only way I see this happening is if one was the healer and the other the victim...sorry but the exact opposite of what Tim says.

edit: tim for colin

[quote name='Colin' post='1667576' date='Jan 29 2009, 20.19']Tim, the results you get, are these only those actions that did fail or also NK that failed? And what if you did guard one FM and the kill went still through?[/quote]
The only way a two FM team is blocked by a guard is if we had two guards that guessed right.

Edit:
I meant to mention, I am a bit concerned about the tamperer...altering information from the mods sounds like we could have a godfather and not know it or false positives. Seems like kind of an unbalanced role for an all-roled game IMO. Gut feeling at least.

Archived