MAFIA! Minigame 61.5 Lost in a Bad Book

The Man Who

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667865' date='Jan 30 2009, 02.16']Ok Mike, I am thinking of a question...but I won't tell you it...what is your answer? Yes or no?

I wish Daisy would come back and reveal so we can move forward here...or...I could have just not been blocked and we wouldn't have this problem.[/quote]

An unequivocal perhaps

[quote name='Mike Watt' post='1667896' date='Jan 30 2009, 01.55'][url="http://luyungterd.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/chess-resign.jpg"]http://luyungterd.files.wordpress.com/2008...hess-resign.jpg[/url][/quote]
Uhh, so your "unequivocal perhaps" to my inquiry should really have been, "yes I am an FM. I lose because I am a loser that kills people."?

Ok. My role is as follows:

I choose what role a finder would see if they try and role find me. I don't get any of the abilities of the role I choose.

I made a role up whereby the finder has to use the word "Twiddefiddle" if he tries to role find me, otherwise he'll die at the next night session. Its not true though, but I was hoping the finder believes it and lets me know who they are. Its a fairly useless role and I wish a particularly intense infestation of crab lice on the The Man Who.

That is pretty much it.

And regarding Tim finding two actions performed by Mike. That is fairly damning evidence. Vote [b]MIKE[/b]

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667900' date='Jan 30 2009, 02.59']Uhh, so your "unequivocal perhaps" to my inquiry should really have been, "yes I am an FM. I lose because I am a loser that kills people."?[/quote]

errr yeah, pretty much. :P Though I suck at it apparently. My partner was actually Tyres... I have no clue why he came up as innocent. Anway good game innocents, I had fun even though it was a really uphill climb.

TKL btw :D

[quote name='Daisy' post='1667903' date='Jan 30 2009, 03.02']Ok. My role is as follows:

I choose what role a finder would see if they try and role find me. I don't get any of the abilities of the role I choose.

I made a role up whereby the finder has to use the word "Twiddefiddle" if he tries to role find me, otherwise he'll die at the next night session. Its not true though, but I was hoping the finder believes it and lets me know who they are. Its a fairly useless role and I wish a particularly intense infestation of crab lice on the The Man Who.

That is pretty much it.

And regarding Tim finding two actions performed by Mike. That is fairly damning evidence. Vote [b]MIKE[/b][/quote]

lol at the timing. :P

And if Mike has given up, instead of voting him out I think I would rather vote [b]Daisy[/b] as the most probably partner. The role she described seems perfect for a killer.

I'll be around for maybe 5-10 more minutes, then I'm going to sleep.

ETA - errrr, Mike's post..... maybe not with the Daisy thing.

[quote name='Daisy' post='1667915' date='Jan 30 2009, 02.08']Oh and lol at your vig kill Bilbo. I understand now why you were so emotional.[/quote]
Bah. However, me getting pissed off is completely unrelated to the failure of my vig kill.

I'd vote Mike..but might as well wait for Vulva just in case. I'm going to vote [b]night[/b]. I actually have two vig kills. I'd like to off the FM with my last one. :)

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667923' date='Jan 30 2009, 03.12']Bah. However, me getting pissed off is completely unrelated to the failure of my vig kill.

I'd vote Mike..but might as well wait for Vulva just in case. I'm going to vote [b]night[/b]. I actually have two vig kills. I'd like to off the FM with my last one. :)[/quote]

I could commit seppuku first. ;)

[quote name='Tim Bisley' post='1667911' date='Jan 30 2009, 09.05']And if Mike has given up, instead of voting him out I think I would rather vote [b]Daisy[/b] as the most probably partner. The role she described seems perfect for a killer.

I'll be around for maybe 5-10 more minutes, then I'm going to sleep.

ETA - errrr, Mike's post..... maybe not with the Daisy thing.[/quote]

It makes more sense to vote Mike and guard against me. Then you'd see I can't perform any actions. (including trying to perform a mandatory night kill)

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1667923' date='Jan 30 2009, 09.12']Bah. However, me getting pissed off is completely unrelated to the failure of my vig kill.

I'd vote Mike..but might as well wait for Vulva just in case. I'm going to vote [b]night[/b]. [u]I actually have two vig kills. [/u] I'd like to off the FM with my last one. :)[/quote]

Convenient that. Why didn't you reveal that earlier?

[quote name='Daisy' post='1667931' date='Jan 30 2009, 02.20']Convenient that. Why didn't you reveal that earlier?[/quote]
Why should I have? It isn't all that convenient because they only have a 50/50 chance of working. I choose to either poison my needle or not...then my victim either takes antidote (or doesn't) rightly (or wrongly).

Archived